Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Multiple Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multiple Job Vacancies (1427 Views)

7 Tips To Help You Choose Between Multiple Job Offers / Multiple Job Openings At UNICEF Nigeria / Multiple Job Openings At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Job Vacancies by BossladySophie: 7:26pm On May 29, 2017
An Engineering firm in Lagos is currently in need of suitable candidates for the following roles

* Administrative Executive

Candidate must be female
Must be at least a school certificate holder (WAEC)
Must have very good spoken and written command of English Language
Must be very presentable and polite
Must live within the Lekki-Ajah axis of Lagos (For close proximity to the Office)

Accounts Executive
Candidate must have at least an OND certificate
Candidate must be very sharp and smart
Must have good command of English Language
Must have basic knowledge of accounts
Must live within the Lekki-Ajah axis of Lagos (For close proximity to the office)

Interested candidates should please send their cv's to sophieokonkwo@gmail.com using the title of the role as the subject of the email.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Job Vacancies by jeslofem: 8:17am On May 30, 2017
sent
Re: Multiple Job Vacancies by darkmarky(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good evening Bossladysophie.. Please I would like to know the bank that is recruiting on your most recent thread for the position of a digital geek. I didn't want to post it there hence my mention on this other thread.. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!!!!!!!! / Multiple Job Vacancies At DHL – Apply Now / At The ANAMMCO Training Centre In Enugu. #N-BUILD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.