Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

‘I Knew On Honeymoon, Kris Humphries Wasn’t Going To Work Out.’ – Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Knew On Honeymoon, Kris Humphries Wasn’t Going To Work Out.’ – Kim Kardashian (3126 Views)

Caption This Photo. Kanye West Checking Out Kim Kardashian Backside / My Marriage To Kim Kardashian Was Real, But Very Brutal, Kris Humphries Breaks S / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Knew On Honeymoon, Kris Humphries Wasn’t Going To Work Out.’ – Kim Kardashian by nazanwannem: 9:15pm On May 29, 2017
Reality TV star, Kim Kardashian, who was hosted on Andy Cohen’s ‘Watch What Happens Live on Sunday night’, talked about her brief marriage to Kris Humphries.

According to the 36-year-old mother of two, she rushed into marriage after 8 months of dating because she was scared that she was 30 and unmarried.

‘I just thought, ‘Holy s**t, I’m 30 years old, I better get this together, I better get married. I think a lot of girls do go through that where they freak out thinking they’re getting old and have to figure it out, all their friends are having kids. It was more of that situation.’
However, Kim disclosed that was her biggest mistake, as she filed for divorce from Kris after just 72 days of marriage in October 2011.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/knew-honeymoon-wasnt-going-work-kim-k-says-brief-marriage-kris-humphries.html

Lalasticlala

Re: ‘I Knew On Honeymoon, Kris Humphries Wasn’t Going To Work Out.’ – Kim Kardashian by auntysimbiat(f): 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
hmmm... make sense
Re: ‘I Knew On Honeymoon, Kris Humphries Wasn’t Going To Work Out.’ – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 29, 2017
But he Bleep u undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Knew On Honeymoon, Kris Humphries Wasn’t Going To Work Out.’ – Kim Kardashian by axortedbabe(f): 10:47pm On May 29, 2017
When kim was kim now she dun wash
Re: ‘I Knew On Honeymoon, Kris Humphries Wasn’t Going To Work Out.’ – Kim Kardashian by Came: 10:56pm On May 29, 2017
She just dey do wedding anyhow dey divorce anyhow..the person way finally marry am try ooooo.., Hmmmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

Movie Star Ini Edo Flaunts Massive Behind In Gold At Owambe [PICS] / No Fear Of God?? Lady Shares Arousing Photo Of Her Booty, Then Attaches "God" / Who Be Wizkid? - Peruzzi Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.