Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Please Help Me With Urgent Info - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me With Urgent Info (501 Views)

Latest Info On Website Design / Payview.info - Get Paid To View Ads, Surveys & Tasks / Get .info Domain For 600naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Urgent Info by tuscani: 11:25pm On May 29, 2017
Please I am very new to website stuff. Do I need to register a domain name before designing a website or do I need to design the website first before the domain name. ,,? How is the web page linked to the domain name
Re: Please Help Me With Urgent Info by mokoshalb(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2017
tuscani:
Please I am very new to website stuff. Do I need to register a domain name before designing a website or do I need to design the website first before the domain name. ,,? How is the web page linked to the domain name
You already got it twisted from the beginning, it will be better off to give someone the project than doing it yourself, if you insist, you get Domain and Hosting first before thinking of creating the website or create the website on a localhost then upload after buying the domain and host.
Re: Please Help Me With Urgent Info by tuscani: 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
mokoshalb:
You already got it twisted from the beginning, it will be better off to give someone the project than doing it yourself, if you insist, you get Domain and Hosting first before thinking of creating the website or create the website on a localhost then upload after buying the domain and host.
OK it getting clearer, the truth is that I just want to do it and learn it, even if I end up spending more. Thanks for the info. Thanks for finding time to reply me late this night God bless you but sorry Sir, it will appear that the first thing is to get a domain name or design your website, any can come before any , before looking for a host. .is, you must have a domain name and a designed webpage before looking for a host
Re: Please Help Me With Urgent Info by Sugarcious(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2017
tuscani:
OK it getting clearer, the truth is that I just want to do it and learn it, even if I end up spending more. Thanks for the info. Thanks for finding time to reply me late this night God bless you but sorry Sir, it will appear that the first thing is to get a domain name or design your website, any can come before any , before looking for a host. .is, you must have a domain name and a designed webpage before looking for a host

Smh what are u saying? Just follow these steps:
1. Create the website and save it in your system.
2. Register a domain and a host. Most web hosts allow u to do both.
3. Upload your website to your host using an FTC protocol.

Do a small Google search.
Re: Please Help Me With Urgent Info by tuscani: 7:23am On May 30, 2017
Sugarcious:

Smh what are u saying? Just follow these steps:
1. Create the website and save it in your system.
2. Register a domain and a host. Most web hosts allow u to do both.
3. Upload your website to your host using an FTC protocol.

Do a small Google search.
Yes ! Thank you sir, this is exactly what I have been thinking, but I could not jus express it. God bless you sir
Re: Please Help Me With Urgent Info by bedfordng(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2017
tuscani:
if you wish to go live, then you need a domain first but if practicing, then you can do it on your computer via wamp or xampp
Re: Please Help Me With Urgent Info by tuscani: 11:30am On May 30, 2017
bedfordng:
if you wish to go live, then you need a domain first but if practicing, then you can do it on your computer via wamp or xampp
thank you so much, but what is wamp or xampp
Re: Please Help Me With Urgent Info by bedfordng(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
tuscani:
thank you so much, but what is wamp or xampp
its used to run PHP programming . you need it also to run app like WordPress, joomla and other website CMS tools.
Re: Please Help Me With Urgent Info by tuscani: 6:41pm On May 30, 2017
bedfordng:
its used to run PHP programming . you need it also to run app like WordPress, joomla and other website CMS tools.
OK thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Non Hosted Adsense Accounts From Here / Wordpress Search Result Stopped Working / Verified UK Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.