Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget (573 Views)

Advise Needed Please. / What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget by mostsimpliest(m): 1:13am On May 30, 2017
Our parents will always see beating/punishment as a way of warning or cautioning a child,they tend to beat the stubborness out of you thereby giving yhu a llifetime experience......I wont forget the day my Dad gave me a resounding knock on my head for tearing my newly bought text book,whenever i remember that day the vibration n ringing of the knock gives mie a ringback experience
Re: That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget by MrDandy(m): 1:50am On May 30, 2017
So what lesson do you expect us to learn from your post now?
Re: That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget by lashorrt(f): 1:53am On May 30, 2017
Okay na.
Re: That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget by Nobody: 2:59am On May 30, 2017
None. My daddy just can't bring himself to harm me smiley smiley
Re: That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget by mostsimpliest(m): 3:23am On May 30, 2017
MrDandy:
So what lesson do you expect us to learn from your post now?

hey man,is just a way of laffin at awa past
Re: That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget by mostsimpliest(m): 3:25am On May 30, 2017
dovelike:
None. My daddy just can't bring himself to harm me smiley smiley

trust mie,nigerian parents must loose it oneday...except yhu r from kenya...lol

1 Like

Re: That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget by Bibi294(f): 4:45am On May 30, 2017
....that day my mum used an hot knife on me because I stole #10... So disheartening.... Buh I thank God for that tactics... That was actually the day I stopped stealing..
Re: That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget by tetula123(m): 5:22am On May 30, 2017
what's open saying just a knock and you call that beating. my mum once put pepper in my eyes. I still love the woman scatter
Re: That Beating/punishment From Your Mum/dad You Will Never Forget by skillzbae(f): 6:57am On May 30, 2017
The day I tot I was old enough to have a boyfriend, we went out to enjoy o. When I looked at the time it was 9pm, so I tot to my silly self y not stay till popsy must have slept, so I stayed till 11:30pm, carried my silly sef to sneak home, got home and saw like 25 freshly cut Cain in the dining area, I knew I was dead, sneaked into my room and saw the man sitting on the bed. I no fit run. After all the Cain broke, the man still gave me like 5 blows on my back. E no funny

(1) (Reply)

People Do White Wedding Out Of Ignorance And Take Oaths. Unlike Traditional / Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him - / Wife Of University Lecturer Gives Birth To A Baby Girl For Bricklayer Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.