Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Need A Good Mechanic For Mini Cooper - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need A Good Mechanic For Mini Cooper (835 Views)

Any Good Mechanic For Audi Cars / Mechanic Killed In Adamawa As Tree Falls On His Car While He Was Working On It / I Need A Good Mechanic For Infiniti Qx56 2005. Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Mechanic For Mini Cooper by mrkazeem: 3:15am On May 30, 2017
Hi,

Have a mini cooper car of 2002, but been having a issues for weeks, when ever i drive it, for like 15min, after that, it sound to make some funny sound, and after every 3min or 5min, the car will stop to work, and this keep happening

So need a very professional mechanic, who is very good with mini cooper..

Kindly drop your number and your view, on what is happening...
Re: Need A Good Mechanic For Mini Cooper by chukel(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2017
mrkazeem:
Hi,

Have a mini cooper car of 2002, but been having a issues for weeks, when ever i drive it, for like 15min, after that, it sound to make some funny sound, and after every 3min or 5min, the car will stop to work, and this keep happening

look for a good BMW mechanic
Re: Need A Good Mechanic For Mini Cooper by nurey(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2017
mrkazeem:
Hi,

haaa, this is one of the car of my dreams, the clubman version sha. Let me park here and follow you maybe its worth buying. hmmm, you need to scan for codes seems you have engine faults or abi nah sensor sef.

Re: Need A Good Mechanic For Mini Cooper by sooperrescue(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
Engine oil and low octane fuel, these will make life miserable for the owners. I used to drive one before, had to let it go when wahala started. Get quality oils and boost the fuel, it will recover
Re: Need A Good Mechanic For Mini Cooper by mayor2013: 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
Call multi autolab on 08165520837 or 08156087872

(1) (Reply)

Independence Message By The Chairman Of The Riders Movement Of Nigeria / Toyota Camry 2003 Oil Shortage / 2010 Toyota Hummer Bus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.