Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls (1977 Views)

6 Tips For Starting A Successful Small Business / What Business Can I Do With 30k / Pls Help "Which Business Can I Start With 30k"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Olive4(f): 7:46am On May 30, 2017
pls good people of nairaland I greet all of u o... I need your help

I am a lady and also a student, I will be going for service this year by grace of God. so I have being wondering the kind of business I can start with 30k and make good profit from it, pls I want it to be a decent business... I don't want ponzi schemes and I am not interested in any internet business.

Pls matured and serious individuals Pls, your opinions will be highly appreciated tnx
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by dingbang(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2017
Selling of female hairs...
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by absoluteSuccess: 8:01am On May 30, 2017
Well if you want a decent business and still want to be choosy, better keep your money or get an equally decent amount to start with.

I think the man below me has a point.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Olive4(f): 8:12am On May 30, 2017
dingbang:
Selling of female hairs...
30k is too small for it.... because hair are very costly dis days
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by dingbang(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2017
Olive4:

30k is too small for it.... because hair are very costly dis days
honey business
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Olive4(f): 8:13am On May 30, 2017
absoluteSuccess:
Well if you want a decent business and still want to be choosy, better keep your money or get an equally decent amount to start with.

I think the man below me has a point.

I am choosy because I don't want someone to tell me to start frying akara and ponzi schemes.
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Olive4(f): 8:15am On May 30, 2017
dingbang:
honey business
cool.... I will look into it and see how it works
Tnx alot
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by dingbang(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2017
Olive4:

cool.... I will look into it and see how it works

Tnx alot

in case you need more info ..let me know. I will hook you up with the dealer
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by einsteine(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2017
Your best bet is to keep saving. After your service, you would have saved more. 30k is barely enough to start something. However, if you are good at sales, you can go to a wholesale market and buy anything you feel you can sell quickly, then sell at retail.

Examples: Slippers, DVDs, Buckets/Plastics, etc
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Olive4(f): 8:50am On May 30, 2017
einsteine:
Your best bet is to keep saving. After your service, you would have saved more. 30k is barely enough to start something. However, if you are good at sales, you can go to a wholesale market and buy anything you feel you can sell quickly, then sell at retail.

Examples: Slippers, DVDs, Buckets/Plastics, etc

great idea.... tnx alot
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Olive4(f): 8:52am On May 30, 2017
dingbang:
in case you need more info ..let me know. I will hook you up with the dealer

u are really kind tnx..... I know of a dealer, so I will meet him by tomorrow
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by absoluteSuccess: 9:01am On May 30, 2017
Olive4:

I am choosy because I don't want someone to tell me to start frying akara and ponzi schemes.

I don't support ponzi scheme,

But frying akara is not a bad business, except you can't do it.

What's in pizza that someone call his own dominos pizza?

NB, akara business is more rewarding than all those nice business those guys are telling you to do, kiss your money goodbye once you go buying honey, cd, slippers etc.

As for honey, the simple question 'do you know original honey' will kill that business.

The rest is 'using little money to compete with big, almighty competitors'. Who does that?
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by dingbang(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2017
Olive4:

u are really kind tnx..... I know of a dealer, so I will meet him by tomorrow
ok nice one..
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by dingbang(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

NB, akara business is more rewarding than all those nice business those guys are telling you to do, kiss your money goodbye once you go buying honey, cd, slippers etc.

As for honey, the simple question 'do you know original honey' will kill that business.

The rest is 'using little money to compete with big, almighty competitors'. Who does that?
stop being a pessimist...

2 Likes

Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by absoluteSuccess: 9:26am On May 30, 2017
dingbang:
stop being a pessimist...

There is positive encouragement,

There is negative encouragement.

There is positive discouragement,

There is negative discouragement.

Don't sell stupid things, you will pay everyone and to get paid is the 'business' not pay others buying their stocks.

5 Likes

Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Olive4(f): 9:38am On May 30, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

tnx

but Lolz seriously

I think I have to start somewhere but akara is a no no no Lolzz.
that is left for stay at home mum or other people with enough time.
I am a student and I am definitely not going into that.

Tnx again
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by absoluteSuccess: 9:41am On May 30, 2017
Olive4:

tnx

but Lolz seriously

I think I have to start somewhere but akara is a no no no Lolzz.
that is left for stay at home mum or other people with enough time.
I am a student and I am definitely not going into that.

Tnx again

Now that you are seeing in my way, can we do business?
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Smartlife(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2017
Have you taught about dvd/cd sales. The rate ladies watches Philippines and korea movies is on the rise. Find a busy location, construct a table stand with 5-6 k. Carry the rest Buy those cds for 30# and resale for 100#. Thank me later. grin
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Olive4(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2017
Smartlife:
Have you taught about dvd/cd sales. The rate ladies watches Philippines and korea movies is on the rise. Find a busy location, construct a table stand with 5-6 k. Carry the rest Buy those cds for 30# and resale for 100#. Thank me later. grin

chaii
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Oluwainnie(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
grin
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Purpletee(f): 9:49pm On May 30, 2017
Get a sealing machine, buy garri, sugar and groundnut, package it and resell

1 Like

Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Purpletee(f): 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
If you can bake, thats a bonus,cupcakes are good, pastries like fishpie, meatpie, eggroll etc

1 Like

Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Olive4(f): 5:19am On May 31, 2017
Purpletee:
If you can bake, thats a bonus,cupcakes are good, pastries like fishpie, meatpie, eggroll etc

I am still learning

Tnx alot
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Nmeri17: 3:36am On Dec 24, 2017
OP what did you later do with your 30 talent? cheesy Lemmi guess, cosmetics? How did it go? wink
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Kirinwa: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Nmeri17:
OP what did you later do with your 30 talent? cheesy Lemmi guess, cosmetics? How did it go? wink

Business these days are not easy. Buhari's government have killed my business. Hikes in cost of production.

Which northern president have done good for Nigeria? Yet they are packaging Atiku. You people should allow Buhari to go and rest o.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by adebayo3449(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Learn to make pufpuf,chain chain etc
Since u are still in skul, go to all those sellers and tell them u will be supplying them.
Discuss with many of them and see
Yours is just to supply, u aint selling ur self
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Gidson05(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nmeri17:
lmao.... lord of the harvest is back. she go don use load airtime, d fear of buhari hardship is the begnning of wisdom
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by donstan18: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
adebayo3449:
Learn to make pufpuf,chain chain etc

Since u are still in skul, go to all those sellers and tell them u will be supplying them.
Discuss with many of them and see
Yours is just to supply, u aint selling ur self

You might still need capital for that.
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by adebayo3449(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
30k shud be enough
donstan18:

You might still need capital for that.
Re: Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls by Nmeri17: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kirinwa:

Business these days are not easy. Buhari's government have killed my business. Hikes in cost of production.

Which northern president have done good for Nigeria? Yet they are packaging Atiku. You people should allow Buhari to go and rest o.
Sorry to hear. What business were you engaged in?

(1) (Reply)

Hellp! Where Can I Buy Jeans, Cans, & Polo In Whole Sales Prices In Lagos / Lotus Bank Opens In 3 New Locations / I heard Arkcp is helping people make money,how true is it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.