Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana (52749 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by xjiggy: 11:34am On May 30, 2017
Look the pic well, na that same Ghanaian girl sidon for right. Which means na she probably be the mother
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by thebestprice(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2017
may our children born and unborn never live this type of despicable baby mama lifestyle. they;re all babby factories, in fact they are shameless gays, ashiewo is way way better than them, na TUFACE START ALL THIS RUBBISH SHA
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Timijo(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I support having a Baby mama

Girls of nowadays are not qualified to have as wives

If you know how naturally dumb these our generation girls are, you won't like to have one as a wife

They consider sleeping around their priority

Our mothers are the type of women that deserves that prestigious title

Stop generalising,birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by holluphemydavid(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2017
Am not understanding dis guy, though na him money
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by ivolt: 11:38am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

If you know how naturally dumb these our generation girls are, you won't like to have one as a wife

How can you not support babymama when you don't have what it takes
to be an husband.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Partnerbiz(f): 11:38am On May 30, 2017
9jakohai:
Sorry Davido...but you are just an irresponsible man.

You are having children all over the place,just because you think you can....and just because you think the money is there.

Well....I have news for you.Those children and their mothers will show you pepper in the future.One day,your child with baby mama no 5 is going to wake up and wonder why his dad does not come to pick him up at school,why his dad does not come to say goodninght to him,why his dad does not eat breakfast,lunch and dinner with him,why his dad is not there to play with him,or to talk with him.

His dad is not there...because he is with baby mama no 12....or is it 27?

Davido, a man is there for his children. To guide them, to love them,toshow them the way. This one that you are busy spreading your seed everywhere....at the end of the day you won't be there for your children.

And you will regret it. Big time.

Davido....time to grow up. Marry your baby mamas,put them for one house.Yes...polygamy...but at least let your children see you most days of the year....not when it is time to pay their mother salary.

Or else,one day...when you look for them,and tell them that you are their father....they will look at you and say 'Do I know you?'
The qomenw can't do anything to him. They have no stake in his life under the law..
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 11:39am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Well, This Is just what it is... Plain Balderdash! smiley

It's so Easy to Point Your judgemental Fingers At the Ladies but the potential misogynist in You left Out the Men! because your Nonexistent Selective amnesia made you forget This simple-Basic anatomy -It takes TWO people to Make a baby!

all these double standards from you guys Is nauseating!
Praise the men, condemn the women! Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Amberon: 11:39am On May 30, 2017
Thrash!

Misogyny will not take you anywhere. You accuse the women of promiscuity. Who are the men sleeping with? Animals? Receive sense! [s]
IhateAfonjas:

[/s]
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by IhateAfonjas(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2017
ivolt:

How can you not support babymama when you don't have what it takes
to be an husband.

I have a dick, that's the only thing it takes to be a husband

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Timijo(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2017
9jakohai:
Sorry Davido...but you are just an irresponsible man.

You are having children all over the place,just because you think you can....and just because you think the money is there.

Well....I have news for you.Those children and their mothers will show you pepper in the future.One day,your child with baby mama no 5 is going to wake up and wonder why his dad does not come to pick him up at school,why his dad does not come to say goodninght to him,why his dad does not eat breakfast,lunch and dinner with him,why his dad is not there to play with him,or to talk with him.

His dad is not there...because he is with baby mama no 12....or is it 27?

Davido, a man is there for his children. To guide them, to love them,toshow them the way. This one that you are busy spreading your seed everywhere....at the end of the day you won't be there for your children.

And you will regret it. Big time.

Davido....time to grow up. Marry your baby mamas,put them for one house.Yes...polygamy...but at least let your children see you most days of the year....not when it is time to pay their mother salary.

Or else,one day...when you look for them,and tell them that you are their father....they will look at you and say 'Do I know you?'
Nice piece, please post it on his Facebook page or twitter.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by IhateAfonjas(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2017
Estharfabian:

It's so Easy to Point Your judgemental Fingers At the Ladies but Your misogynistic-Self Left Out the Men! because your Nonexistent Selective amnesia made you forget This simple-Basic anatomy -It takes TWO people to Make a baby!

I love you for standing up for your fellow sluts

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by banmee(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Don't you mean, men of nowadays are not qualified to have as husbands? Or are the women phucking themselves?
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by ivolt: 11:45am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I have a dick, that's the only thing it takes to be a husband

No wonder, never knew you as an homo erectus,
it is said that your specie is too dumb to understand
modern human interactions, and that is why your
cavemen colleagues are now extinct.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 11:49am On May 30, 2017
Partnerbiz:

The qomenw can't do anything to him. They have no stake in his life under the law..

They probabaly can't....but the issue here,eventually is the man's relationship with his children.

Some time later....he is going to go looking for his children. And there is a high chance his kids will reject him...because he was not there for them at all.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by IhateAfonjas(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2017
ivolt:

Your girlfriend/wife is cheating on you

How do i know ?? Because you're an emotional little biitch

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 11:50am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I love you for standing up for your fellow hoes
Well, On behalf of all the Hoes, we say Your Opinion is Irrelevant. grin

we don't exactly give a Jumping fück about what a Bunch of Nitwitted Misogynistic NOTHINGS think about Us.. smiley
Bitch sit down, Be humble!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by AJIBBS: 11:53am On May 30, 2017
Davido is gradually turning into a FATHER OF MANY NATIONS
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by IhateAfonjas(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2017
Estharfabian:
Well, On behalf of all the Hoes, we say Your Opinion is Irrelevant. grin

we don't exactly give a Jumping fück about what a Bunch of Nitwitted Misogynistic NOTHINGS think about Us.. smiley
Bitch sit down, Be humble!

I see you listen to Kendrick Lamar

Misogynistic ?? Yet you run to men every hour of the day to get stuffed with dicks

You cock Loving goat face

I hope you get infected next time you Bleep your older brother

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2017
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2017
ivolt:

You Could imagine! grin

And that 'THING' would start feigning 'Because I have a diick, I am Superior'?

Conversing With him Has greatly depreciated my Sanity. Please ignore him, else you'd share my Forced fate.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 11:58am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

...and Men of nowadays are supernaturally intelligent?
I'm guessing you don't have sisters or cousins or nieces'.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by ivolt: 12:00pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Your girlfriend/wife is cheating on you

How do i know ?? Because you're an emotional little biitch

So says the unstable ranter who takes every opportunity to insult
women. Everything about you is based on emotional imbalance,
even your moniker "hate" depicts an angry and confused person.

Revel in your online glory, while you lament on how your life sucks at
night.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Partnerbiz(f): 12:00pm On May 30, 2017
9jakohai:

They probabaly can't....but the issue here,eventually is the man's relationship with his children.

Some time later....he is going to go looking for his children. And there is a high chance his kids will reject him...because he was not there for them at all.

And what does he lose if they reject him? Times are changing.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I see you listen to Kendrick Lamar

Misogynistic ?? Yet you run to men every hour of the day to get stuffed with dicks

You cock Loving goat face

I hope you get infected next time you Bleep your older brother
gringrin

Dude, Go Suck a diick or something...while you're at it, Have it Stick right up Your Ass too. You'd love it! would help Disintegrate the Rocks Improvising as Brain cells In your head.

in the meantime, Adios!
And Yes, I love Kendrick. smiley
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by honorr: 12:04pm On May 30, 2017
spreading his seeds..
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by ivolt: 12:04pm On May 30, 2017
Estharfabian:
You Could imagine! grin

And that 'THING' would start feigning 'Because I have a diick, I am Superior'?

Conversing With him Has greatly depreciated my Sanity. Please ignore him, else you'd share my Forced fate.

I have been ignoring the guy but he kept showing up on every topic to insult
women and the worst part is that hi co-jambites and kid-adults are liking his
unintelligent posts giving him a false sense of pride to continue.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 30, 2017
This one will break 2baba's record. Congrats to him in advance.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:12pm On May 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:
That thing look like doll o..look well..But it seems davido loves women wella...Enjoy. Owo ni koko

No be the babe wey im use for IF be dis.

Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by makydebbie(f): 12:20pm On May 30, 2017
Estharfabian:

It's so Easy to Point Your judgemental Fingers At the Ladies but the potential misogynist in You left Out the Men! because your Nonexistent Selective amnesia made you forget This simple-Basic anatomy -It takes TWO people to Make a baby!

So sometimes I wonder why guys are so hypocritical. Who get these girls pregnant? Themselves obviously!
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by gretblue: 12:25pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Bitter truth. You said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Maureen Cyril Speaks On Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / Davido’s Faceapp Challenge Gets RMD Talking / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.