Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin (33767 Views)

The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by TinaAnita(f): 12:26pm On May 30, 2017
What else can she preach to the congregants after losing her only son? God you are way too bigger than this.. You are not a God that fails.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by sole26: 12:33pm On May 30, 2017
MrUgooq:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
Dem said person die, u d talk of money, in fact u d craz!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
Every stray bullet from my enemies, miss me IJN! angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Toks2008(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
When you go to console people like this please just sit quietly and say nothing except you have experienced same situation....

This one just weak me but one fact is that death to man is a loss but to GOD its simply home coming for the believers in Christ. ..Rest in peace son.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by AlfaAce(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
TinaAnita:
What else can she preach to the congregants after losing her only son? God you are way too bigger than this.. You are not a God that fails.
Was thinking the same thing.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by grandstar(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2017
This is simply a death sentence on the poor woman.

Reminds me of Ramah (Jeremiah 31:15)

Well the True God has the ability of bringing him back from the enemy (Death) on the last day.(Jeremiah 31:16)
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Mccullum: 1:53pm On May 30, 2017
Had it been this happened to Christian that converted to Muslim some Christians will be sending insensible messages that most Christians that converted to Muslim always has sorrows but what of this that happened to this Muslim that converted to Christian and she's a pastor, her on only child died. can you justify this tragedy? is it Christianity doesn't favour her or not? but only almighty (Allah) God knows, simply because every soul will taste death and will be taking by our creator at appointed time. may almighty God gives the family the fortitude to bear this great loss. RIP.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by andyanders: 2:14pm On May 30, 2017
May God Almighty console her, the husband and relations. Too painful to handle. God, grand them the grace to handle this.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Larasisi(f): 2:21pm On May 30, 2017
Apostle Paul said there is a recompense for believing in Christ Jesus. Eternity in his presence My God comfort you Ma, in this darkness may the light of his countenance shine through in Jesus name. He is dependable loss not your grip on him.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by deebrain(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
dbossbuggy:
God wants to test this family...

I have solution for skype 3.8.

Oga. Give them your prayers.
Your first statement is terrible and shows you are unfortunate.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by ability19: 4:09pm On May 30, 2017
My condolence goes to the family of the boy its so painful such an handsome boy with lots of potentials in future.... Lord protect ur children @ all times

But on the contrary..... We live in a state were. Paramedics are trained every year they graduate. From the sschool of health technology as PARAMEDICS aπϑ yet. The govt. Do nt see this as important to create emergency medical service as its run in lagos aπϑ abroad. Speaking base on fact. I suspect "shock" as is major cause of death which dis patient(guy)suffered. would have been managed properly by PARAMEDICS Αnd taken to d hospital but rather. Looters wouldn't see these as important to fund the health sector in the state(EDO state) until it affects their persons or relatives. LORd please touch d heart of. Our leaders. To always. Do d right tin

Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 30, 2017
so were was her God? why didn't her God save him?
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by nurusystem(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2017
TinaAnita:
Jesus the great comforter please comfort the broken-hearted parents. This is too much to bear

I sympathize with her. This is her only begotten son. I think she needs Elohim in her life not Jesus.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 30, 2017
ollah1:
Theres rise in atheism cos of incidents like this

Who ever became an atheist over issue like this or worse never hadcfaith in God from the onset
I have seen similar or worse scenarios and they still stayed firm in faith ,I don't know God 's plan for them I can't pretend not to sometimes waiver in faith but I know for sure there is a creator who tests your faith

The child was never pastor did child from on set she was only a vessel that brought forth a child..God has ownership before the parents and even pastor sidi her self will be called one day
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 30, 2017
Mccullum:
Had it been this happened to Christian that converted to Muslim some Christians will be sending insensible messages that most Christians that converted to Muslim always has sorrows but what of this that happened to this Muslim that converted to Christian and she's a pastor, her on only child died. can you justify this tragedy? is it Christianity doesn't favour her or not? but only almighty (Allah) God knows, simply because every soul will taste death and will be taking by our creator at appointed time. may almighty God gives the family the fortitude to bear this great loss. RIP.

Thank you so much for this...we Muslims believe in destiny no matter how a person dies it was predestined to happen and no single caution or avoidance could have stopped it

We all shall taste death that is the inevitable price for living .No amount of money can save you from death
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
Apostle suleman, pastor sidi lawal no be small thing o. Even muslims don begin tap into the church business conglomerate. Next we go hear bishop muhammadu danshiki.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
nurshah:

Who ever became an atheist over issue like this or worse never hadcfaith in God from the onset
I have seen similar or worse scenarios and they still stayed firm in faith ,I don't know God 's plan for them I can't pretend not to sometimes waiver in faith but I know for sure there is a creator who tests your faith

The child was never pastor did child from on set she was only a vessel that brought forth a child..God has ownership before the parents and even pastor sidi her self will be called one day

All these is just loads of grammers. Loads of bad things happen to pastors and muslim clerics in their churches and mosques. The only reason why most Nigerians still claim one faith or another is cos of society.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by Lambanoo(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by 4everGrand(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2017
What can any mortal man say to comfort these couple.

Only God can comfort them, only God mehn....only God.

Old age approaching...no child to look forward to taking care of them...owning them. That's hard mehn...hard.

Jesus will comfort you both, dunno how He'll do it tho.
Re: Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin by buffalowings: 12:49am On May 31, 2017
See this one's saying God is testing her

After loss of an only son angry angry sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere / Dr. Bumbum, Popular Plastic Surgeon, Arrested After Patient's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.