Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Tecno Vs Samsung - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Vs Samsung (2104 Views)

Tecno Vs Infinix / Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo / Tecno Vs Infinix Discussion Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Vs Samsung by Nobody: 10:01am On May 30, 2017
Why on earth are people starting to compare Tecno phones to Samsung phones?

Is it the camera, battery, durability, capability, optimization aspect?
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by beinstein(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2017
I don't think any right thinking individual would want to compare the two brands as Samsung is miles ahead. Of course, i'm using tecno cx, but that won't fool me to imagine it's on the same level as Samsung. That'll be self-deceit.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 30, 2017
beinstein:
I don't think any right thinking individual would want to compare the two brands as Samsung is miles ahead. Of course, i'm using tecno cx, but that won't fool me to imagine it's on the same level as Samsung. That'll be self-deceit.

Me self na Infinix I use and na because I no get money. That one doesn't mean I should just start to compare my Infinix phone with high end phones that Samsung produces coz it's self deceit as you rightly said

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by uchia1982: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2017
We don't to compare phones. For me, I always check specification of the phone because phone company is also buying parts and they assemble it.
I hope this will help you.
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by aliyu7799(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2018
It's uncomparerable between this two products
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by henrixx(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2018
Samsung Note 5 for sale @63 k

Call or Watsap 08062292514

Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by tafat: 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
both brands are great, the reason i will stick with tecno is that they offer great devices with nice specs at cheaper rates.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by QuietMynd: 5:02pm On May 26, 2018
adaramola1997:
Hello, taiwosalam&co.propertieslimited-0 kneeds this: BUSINESS INVESTORS NEEDED FOR REAL ESTATE .Can youQsupply0it?
ZVisitnthe linkIbelow.
RlCS3t thanki410 sRDkyY simonrom pcGB83 theodore19900 XGpfSY sunkaeme 4EDgmF skypesupport hHmR0D quietmynd vMQgXu peacechild hXON6T linda190 ZNSMoO bflexing
Quietmynd is someones moniker, so desist from disturbing the aliens.
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by Millichamp(m): 4:23am On May 27, 2018
A normal human being will never compare tecno to Samsung. Tecno specs are fake, deceitful specs
They're not certified by any quality assurance body.
Samsung 4mp is by far clearer than Tecno 8mp

Tecno and infinix was designed for Nigerians and Indians.
Gionee, Xaomi, Huawei are better china phones
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by Rubiesangel: 10:35am On May 27, 2018
Millichamp:
A normal human being will never compare tecno to Samsung. Tecno specs are fake, deceitful specs

I have used a Samsung galaxy j7 prime phone and also a tecno phantom 8 and I canl tell you that the camera quality of the tecno phantom 8 beats that of the Samsung j7 prime. Tecno specs are not fake.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by Ejadike(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2018
Rubiesangel:
I have used a Samsung galaxy j7 prime phone and also a tecno phantom 8 and I canl tell you that the camera quality of the tecno phantom 8 beats that of the Samsung j7 prime. Tecno specs are not fake.
But TECNO still has a lot of homework to do... Samsung is miles ahead.
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by Ejadike(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2018
Millichamp:

Fake ke? How?
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by Tallesty1(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2018
tafat:
both brands are great, the reason i will stick with tecno is that they offer great devices with nice specs at cheaper rates.
Tecno phones are under powered and over priced when compared to other chinese phones from other brands. Comparing Tecno and samsung makes Tecno appear cheap but they're not mates and Samsung is not the only alternative left
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by henry007(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
Oh we doing this.
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by Austeeenxx: 4:20pm On May 27, 2018
Yobe Desert Stars vs Bayern Munich.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by Maisamari1994: 4:39pm On May 28, 2018
henrixx:
Samsung Note 5 for sale @63 k

Call or Watsap 08062292514
What's your location and the last price for the phone... I base in kaduna,
Re: Tecno Vs Samsung by tafat: 6:53am On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
Tecno phones are under powered and over priced when compared to other chinese phones from other brands. Comparing Tecno and samsung makes Tecno appear cheap but they're not mates and Samsung is not the only alternative left
tecno phones are under powered? Have you seen the devices in the L series or better still check out the new pouvoir 2.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Get A New Tecno Camon Cx Air? / Gionee S10 Lite Smartphone Specifications / Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.