Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Please Help A Fellow Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help A Fellow Corp Member (683 Views)

Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Fellow Corp Member by welzyj2(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2017
Good morning Sir's/Ma's.

Am Salako Ifeoluwa O. A serving corper at Bayelsa state in Nigeria with state code BY/16B/0769.

I took part in the training of independent monitors which was held in April for the polio immunization which took place early this month.

I participated actively in the program as an independent monitor for both inprocess and endprocess. To my amazement after the conclusion the WHO officials in Bayelsa has deprived me of my entitlement. For over three weeks I have been making phone calls and begging them to pay me not until last week when I was told they paid my entitlement to a wrong person. I have tried in locating the individual in question and she denied it.

The whole scenario left me with the painting that the officials are trying to swindle me. The WHO officer in charge of SOUTHERN IJAW LOCAL GOVERNMENT BAYELSA STATE (MR ANTONY) told me his resolution is to pay me 15 thousand naira which isn't up to the amount received by my fellow corpers who were involved in the same program.

Am writing this email to seek for intervention into this issue so I can be paid.

cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
CrazyMan

Re: Please Help A Fellow Corp Member by ipobarecriminals: 10:54am On May 30, 2017
undecided "Trying to swindle you" or dem don scammed/swindled u already.unless u knw how to do werey,forget dat kudi
Re: Please Help A Fellow Corp Member by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2017
Ur moni de mmm green party
Re: Please Help A Fellow Corp Member by welzyj2(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided "Trying to swindle you" or dem don scammed/swindled u already.unless u knw how to do werey,forget dat kudi

I go follow them bumper to bumper
Re: Please Help A Fellow Corp Member by welzyj2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have been paid by WHO bayelsa state coordinator

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch B Webcam And Bio-metric Capture Problem Solved / Corp Member Establishes A Library In His Place Of Primary Assignment. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.