Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) (52708 Views)

Bread Seller Olajumoke's Live In Lover Says She Is Rude And Disrespects Him / Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God / Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
I know you're a fan and everything, but you don't have to keep stalking and mentioning me. I find it nauseating.

I'm wondering how your charcoal-black pvssy looks like. Just send a pic already grin
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by makydebbie(f): 9:17pm On May 30, 2017
sammydirectly:

I'm wondering how your charcoal-black pvssy looks like. Just send a pic already grin
You should be able to know the difference between me and your hoe. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
You should be able to know the difference between me and your hoe. Take note.

You are not an ordinary hoe. U are a charcoal-black hoe with smelly pvssy hahahhahahaha grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2017
sammydirectly:

She is not an ordinary hoe. My girlfriend is a charcoal-black hoe with smelly pvssy hahahhahahaha grin grin
Okay, that explains it. I'm done replying your mentions. You can display your stupidity all you want. I won't be gracing your stupidity with a reply. Dimwit.
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay, that explains it. I'm done replying your mentions. You can display your stupidity all you want. I won't be gracing your stupidity with a reply. Dimwit.

U mean u agree with me that your charcoal-black pvssy has a fishy smell grin
Mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay, that explains it. I'm done replying your mentions. But I wonder how you knew my pvssy smells. I've been looking for a remedy for a while. Maybe, it's because my pvssy is goddamn charcoal-black I dunno.

I knew that from the beginning. I can perceive fish-smelling pvssy from far. Trust me grin
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2017
sirjomore:
And them no stop d concert Oh. Dem dance enjoy until one person point out d matter mtcheew
I tire for them, abi dem want make she hold d flag dey perform?. Abeg make mavins ban ghana

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2017
crazyABO:
Well dt shws how we ridicule our flag here sad charity begins at home undecided ise ile lo ma Gbe won deta tongue naija go start fire bk now I trust grin
Where do they want to fire to. They have seen with their eyes nau. Anybody that starts firing might end up going alone and will end up not having backup grin
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by yuki7: 12:20am On May 31, 2017
don't say what you don know...people dey burn us flag
Olasco93:
If na US, oboy, dem go ban her from entering the country for some Months/Years.
Her perspective may just be different, and it may be unintentional.
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by EmyLeo(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't really have issues with the scenario. It's just Nigerians using this to insult Ghanaians like they don't do such too.
I understand, but try to calm down okay?. Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On May 31, 2017
EmyLeo:
I understand, but try to calm down okay?. Lol
Sure, I'll.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Godson32(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2017
Who gave her ghanian flag at the first place,wetin concern her with ghana flag na dem just dey find trouble.
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Blonchilli(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2017
She's lucky it isn't Brazil. Some countries would jail you for that or ban you from entering. Why won't she disrespect the flag when here our flags are found in the gutter
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by davidif: 3:37am On Jun 03, 2017
sammydirectly:

I knew that from the beginning. I can perceive fish-smelling pvssy from far. Trust me grin

Dude, aren't you a little too old for this petty back and forth? Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans, Police & Soldier In Davido's House In Lagos As They Have Fun (pics,vid) / Man Hawking Bottle Water In Suit Spotted In Lagos State. Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.