Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba (38487 Views)

Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch / Harrysong Gives Fan N5,000,000 But Promised 500k (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by jashar(f): 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
LORDCYBORG:
Wow that's really generous of him...buh the guy go sell the watch nah..

before? grin
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by ionsman: 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
Stories that touch...Harrysong wey dey run follow randywayne like houseboy naim go fit afford 3.5million watch? If I hear...
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 30, 2017
Hahaha that rolex eeeern, near upper iweka.
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by Ajoboss(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2017
So u mean harrysongz went all d way to d republic of biafra jst to give a fan his watch?
Hmmm...I smell a rat!
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by MikeMicheal(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2017
uya67:
be the next big winner on today's fixtures, stop doubting and take a step now
Please sir i want to buy the fixed match how much should i pay please?
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by MikeMicheal(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
kcjide4567:
Always on the hit... Try and Grab yours today as today's Fixed is assured as always... MAKE IT REAL... See Detail below
HOW MUCH IT NA? HOPE IT IS NOT SCAM OOO
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by sunnysunny69(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
Made in Aba watch given to Chukwudi in Aba.
the guy will be disappointed when he's ready to sell and they said to him it's not worth more than 10 gala ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by Ajoboss(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2017
kcjide4567:
Always on the hit... Try and Grab yours today as today's Fixed is assured as always... MAKE IT REAL... See Detail below
bros no vex o..since u sabi fix match wen go play well well,y not play it with ur cash and win instead of selling it...
No b ur future u dey sell so?
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by bamdly(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2017
please dont let us hear dat theyn cut ur hand
i pity u instead u shuld have collect gen
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by SalamRushdie: 2:55pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

You shouldn't be talking about Rolex watch because you don't own one and will never own one

He bought the watch from Malivelihood

Fake watch buster confirmed the authenticity

Try again

Abeg thar watch is a knock off , the are on your two accredited dealer of Rolex in Lagos and Malivehood is not one
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by IhateAfonjas(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Abeg thar watch is a knock off , the are on your two accredited dealer of Rolex in Lagos and Malivehood is not one

Malivelihood is not an authentic Rolex dealer ??

Goodbye
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by abbeyty(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2017
Davash222:

lol ohh boy you funny die, he will still collect his watch back after the show
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by josepn(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2017
Keneking:
Watch of N3,000 for Lagos traffic

badbelle will always tolk...shiiiiioooorrr
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
Lolzzzzz you no Well!
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by MrMcJay(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

You shouldn't be talking about Rolex watch because you don't own one and will never own one

He bought the watch from Malivelihood

Fake watch buster confirmed the authenticity

Try again

He bought a genuine one and 3 replicas. Guess the one he gave out?
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by toprealman: 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
LORDCYBORG:
Wow that's really generous of him...buh the guy go sell the watch nah..
Like 5K sef.
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by IhateAfonjas(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2017
MrMcJay:

He bought a genuine one and 3 replicas. Guess the one he's gave out?

You sold him the replicas ??
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by MrMcJay(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Malivelihood is not an authentic Rolex dealer ??

Goodbye

Stop disgracing yourself. Malivelihood is a jeweller not a dealer in watches or Rolex for that matter.

He was only recently busted for selling fake Rolex wristwatches.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by donttouch: 3:10pm On May 30, 2017
I think I know the watch in question. It is "R-holex", imported by Emeka from Onitsha grin grin grin
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by MrMcJay(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

You sold him the replicas ??

Yeah, I did.

And I know you can't afford the replicas.
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by AtlanticBreeze: 3:16pm On May 30, 2017
lol... 3.5K you mean?
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by timpaker(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2017
The Rolex DayDate is among the cheapest model in its collection.

I will take him serious when he give out a Rolex Yatchmater II (ask Adekunle Churchhill), Skydweller (Davido) or Seadweller (me, lolz) not to talk of the vintage Rolex Daytona (Freeze).

By the way, let's see the lug for the serial number.

Last week I saw one of those celebs in a party and he was forming that he bought his Rolex (a Day Just) for 10mil and that he want to sell it for 8mil, I checked the watch and told him to sell it anyone for 60k amd the guy almost broke my head with bottle. When I schooled him for 5mins the guy just humble.
grin
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by watchworldpro: 3:24pm On May 30, 2017
It's a replica. Fake
MissEdified:
Nigerian singer, Harrysong shocked fans at Legend Real Deal Experience when he gave a fan, Chukwudi his N3.5m rolex watch on Sunday, May 28th, 2017.

The ecstatic 32 year old fan in his excitement said, “I’m really happy that Harrysong gave me his wristwatch. I didn’t expect it at all and I am happy this happened. Some people are leaving with TVs, generators and fridges, I’m leaving with a N3.5m Rolex! Imagine!”

The show which was at the C.S Park, Aba saw loads of fans gather to see Harrysong and Orezi take the stage on Sunday, May 28th, 2017.

Both singers performed their biggest hits, “Rihanna”, “You Garrit”, “Shoki “, “Shuperu”, “Better Pikin” and “Ofeshe” to name a few, before performing their only collaboration “Reggae Blues”.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-harrysong-gives-out-his-n35m.html
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by watchworldpro: 3:24pm On May 30, 2017
It's a replica. Fake
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 30, 2017
Keneking:

Abeg tell them, theses village boys think that the guy can afford N3.6m Rolex watch?
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by lordswill03: 3:27pm On May 30, 2017
Na wa oo, so because is not Davido that gave out the watch abi? Anyways, I hope he doesn't mourn the watch after he gets home..jx saying!!
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by Amswt(f): 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
Wow that's geart
Re: Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On May 30, 2017
Keneking:
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) / Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.