Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323463 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by iykofias(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys u all need to relaxe, I inquire in shell IA in ph(cos i work for a contractor ) n was told even d application process is still on, so u all need to engage yourselves with other things for now cos this process will definitely be one hell of a long ride, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by deepwater(f): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
nanizle:

Which category does this mail fall under? Encouragement mail? grin

I guess Shell is just trying to say that it will take some time before they start sending out success mails. I can only imagine how many thousand CVs and videos they have to go through. I do believe their recruitment process is fair though.

This one na complete friend zone category cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by oluwagbade1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Did anyone receive this message
Hello Candidate,
Thank you for the time you invested in your application to Shell.
We'd love to hear about your experience of applying to Shell. What worked well and where could we improve?
Please give us your feedback by completing this short survey. It takes around 2-3 minutes and it’s completely anonymous.
We wish you the best for your future. Thank you for considering us as your potential employer.
Warm regards,
Shell Recruitment Team
For any questions please contact us at careers@shell.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by solonazzy: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
just got served......d love letter

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
And I'm out. Wishing you guys d very best. May God's favour carry you all through. cool

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zakir007(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Samkeniyy:
Love letter just served after 22 days.
I submitted since June 1.
Success to others still in the race.
Let me use my pineapple mirinda to cool my self down. Life goes ON
WTF!!! 22 DAYS? SO SORRY. IT MEANS YOUR COGNITIVE TESTS SCORE WAS HARD TO BEAT... NEVER GIVE UP!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
oluwagbade1:
Hello Candidate,
We'd love to hear about your experience of applying to Shell. What worked well and where could we improve?
Please give us your feedback by completing this short survey. It takes around 2-3 minutes and it’s completely anonymous.
We wish you the best for your future. Thank you for considering us as your potential employer.
Warm regards,
Shell Recruitment Team
Sorry bro, that's one kind of the para-phrased "love letters." The way the computer robot drafts it.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by tymama: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
oluwagbade1:
Hello Candidate,
Warm regards,
Shell Recruitment Team

They are just asking for feedback. It's unconnected to your application.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by psamies24(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
oluwagbade1:
Hello Candidate,
Warm regards,
Shell Recruitment Team

Now what do we call this guys grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Laradee: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yintunji:
Dear Bleep,
REF: Bleep
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with Shell. We appreciate the fact that you have put a lot of effort into the online assessments in Stage 1.
We are currently reviewing your application in detail and will be back in touch after we have thoroughly considered your application against current opportunities within Shell. We strive to get back to you with a definitive answer within two weeks.
The volume of applications that we have received for the Shell Graduate Programme has been overwhelming, and we want to ensure that every application is comprehensively reviewed. Please note that your application is active, and the delay in our decision is not as a result of your application having been rejected.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at careers@shell.com should you have any queries, or if you want to share any updates regarding your career decisions.
You might want to spend some time going through the Shell Business Strategy, getting a peep at what ‘Life at Shell’ could be like, and going through our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. The following links would be an excellent place to start:
Shell Business Strategy
Life at Shell
Diversity and Inclusion at Shell
We wish you the best with your application, and thank you again for your interest in Shell. We hope to get back to you with a definitive and a positive response soon.
Kind regards,
Shell Recruitment Team
interesting mail . I wonder what prompted them to send the mail, did u contact them to ask status of your application.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
psamies24:

Now what do we call this guys grin

"consultation letter" for those already served the "Love Letter"
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by psamies24(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Emmykool417:

Same with mine

Do you still have same issue?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Emmykool417: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
psamies24:

Do you still have same issue?
It's giving me an error message, now the account isn't locked.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2017
gregoryhoma:

Thank you for the info
I got a mail from shell that I have withdrawn my application and when I checked my HR status, it stated same thing.
The funny thing is that I submitted my assessment and they said they didn't get it. They would have just honourably said they aren't shortlisting me than lying na.
Mtcheew
It is well. Jare
Same thing with me, but I mailed them and they sent me a message apologizing for the error.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Caseless: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Drnice:
Oga, we are not fault-finders rather we are "smart people." we don't absorb any comments we see just to draw attention. We just identified an error which the user needs to convince us of such. If you think we lied, @galaseller should screenshot the progress mail he got from shell. Besides, this is a digital world. We're/I'm not doubting his competence but he should atleast convince us with a screenshot.
and you haven't seen any 'error' in regret/loveletters received so far? Pay attention to the right details, please.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Caseless: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2017
deepwater:

I am sorry if my comment offended.
I tend to pay attention to details and it affects my thinking process and the way I react to things.
It is just my personal observation, and it doesn't stop anyone from getting a regret or success mail.

inasmuch as this is a good character, caution shouldn't be thrown into the wind cos doing such in most 'occasion' will attract misinterpretation(mostly negative).
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2017
Caseless:
and you haven't seen any 'error' in regret/loveletters received so far? Pay attention to the right details, please.
I have! Maybe u don't read through the thread & comments. Bobo, shine ur eyes wella, dis ar naija!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Caseless: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Drnice:
I have! Maybe u don't read through the thread & comments. Bobo, shine ur eyes wella, dis ar naija!
lol! Show me a regret letter with error , please.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by gregoryhoma: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Send a mail to careers@shell.com with your reference number, they'll apologize for the system error and then send your Cubik assessment report (if they haven't sent it to you already), and then promise to get back to you about your performance in the stage 1.

Thanks. You have kindled my hopes. I didn't receive any assessment results. I have mailed them as you said. Hope to get a feedback from them. Though, the automated mail has been sent
So after sending you your results, did your application status change?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by martto4real2002: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
oluwagbade1:
Hello Candidate,
Warm regards,
Shell Recruitment Team

I just deleted the mail when I saw it! No time!�
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
gregoryhoma:

Thanks. You have kindled my hopes. I didn't receive any assessment results. I have mailed them as you said. Hope to get a feedback from them. Though, the automated mail has been sent
So after sending you your results, did your application status change?
Well, they sent me my working style feedback and a mail stating that I have completed the stage one assessment and that they'll get back to me with the information about whether I will be moving to the next stage.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Caseless:
lol! Show me a regret letter with error , please.
The error there, is the mail sent to candidates is not a regret mail rather is an "auto reply(by computer robots, not HR Personnel)." If it's a regret mail, it should contain clause like "... regret to inform you..." Moreover, the person above us, also stated that Shell replied her/him an "Apology" due to error of application withdrawn(a mail sent to notify her/his HR status), to show you that was an auto reply which in this scenario you may refer to as an "error." NB: Don't quote again cos I won't reply.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ruqoyah26(f): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Best wishes.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yintunji: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
me sef dey wonder oo...i no send dem any mail..
Laradee:

interesting mail . I wonder what prompted them to send the mail, did u contact them to ask status of your application.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nke27sept: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yintunji:
Dear Bleep,
REF: Bleep
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with Shell. We appreciate the fact that you have put a lot of effort into the online assessments in Stage 1.
We are currently reviewing your application in detail and will be back in touch after we have thoroughly considered your application against current opportunities within Shell. We strive to get back to you with a definitive answer within two weeks.
The volume of applications that we have received for the Shell Graduate Programme has been overwhelming, and we want to ensure that every application is comprehensively reviewed. Please note that your application is active, and the delay in our decision is not as a result of your application having been rejected.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at careers@shell.com should you have any queries, or if you want to share any updates regarding your career decisions.
You might want to spend some time going through the Shell Business Strategy, getting a peep at what ‘Life at Shell’ could be like, and going through our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. The following links would be an excellent place to start:
Shell Business Strategy
Life at Shell
Diversity and Inclusion at Shell
We wish you the best with your application, and thank you again for your interest in Shell. We hope to get back to you with a definitive and a positive response soon.
Kind regards,
Shell Recruitment Team

When did u take ire assessments.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yintunji: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
june 8....
Nke27sept:

When did u take ire assessments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2017

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by deepwater(f): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Caseless:
the only success letter we're celebrating is being questioned because of "I" and "we". Nigerians sef.
The question is, why would the guy lie? To get what?

Hope you could see what a success mail looks like, could you see how 'we' was used?

And by the way, what do you mean by 'Nigerians sef'?
Who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by deepwater(f): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Caseless:
inasmuch as this is a good character, caution shouldn't be thrown into the wind cos doing such in most 'occasion' will attract misinterpretation(mostly negative).

Is this an advise Or what?
I observed something, I mentioned it and outcome showed I was damm correct about it.

What is it with you boi?!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2017
deepwater:

Is this an advise Or what?
I observed something, I mentioned it and outcome showed I was damm correct about it.

What is it with you boi?!
Madam. U are wrong this time.

You should know the first guy cut and paste part of the success mail for privacy sake.

Why should he lie? He had first class and distinction in MSc in a top UK university. What else are they looking for?

Many guys have received success mail but they plan to go quiet to avoid castigation. Learn to appreciate others and avoid doubt and pessimism.

Good luck Madam.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by simplebb: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2017
Bonjovi09:
I completed my assessment on the 8th of June, and received a success mail on the 23rd of June with a follow up phone call to confirm my details. Selection is obviously still on going so chillax and success to you all. See attached a snapshot of the mail. Cheers.

Congrats bro, Grace will surely see you through...Please what role did u apply for and your course of study??
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Bonjovi09:
I completed my assessment on the 8th of June, and received a success mail on the 23rd of June with a follow up phone call to confirm my details. Selection is obviously still on going so chillax and success to you all. See attached a snapshot of the mail. Cheers.
Amen!. Congrats

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.