Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? (1931 Views)

Been An Mc Does It Make One A Low Life / Have You Guys Seen The Latest Pre Wedding Pictures In Town. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 1:07pm On May 30, 2017
Am from East Africa and av been creating a lot of topics on my country to introduce it in a good way. But now am feeling like some ppl out there are getting bored and dissapointed of hearing my country's name being called out a lot. Am sorry for those of you (whom av dissapointed) for doing this. And I had to say this cuz it's Nigeria's forum.

greetings to all of you tho
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 30, 2017
ednited:
Am from East Africa and av been creating a lot of topics on my country to introduce it in a good way. But now am feeling like some ppl out there are getting bored and dissapointed of hearing my country's name being called out a lot. Am sorry for those of you (whom av dissapointed) for doing this. And I had to say this cuz it's Nigeria's forum.

What you are doing is very good ; you are bringing awareness as well as creating avenues for people to do business with your country .what better way to do that that than on a public forum such as nairaland as well as other social media sites ?
You might not know but people are beginning to take interest in visiting your country as well as doing business ,am an example.they don't nerd to say anything some just read ,digest and take actions
You can't please any one ,the day you start is the day you begin to take steps to fail in life

Nigerians are industrious By nature and any where they hear there is money to be made they will go even if its in bermuda triangle... What you might need to do your self to gain more interest is to really look deep into your markets , clothes ,bags shoes ,companies to be dealt with ,hotels to stay in ,resorts ,etc then start bringing them here. Give ideas on what can be bought and re sold that one would make profit..give security tips on what not to do ..

Hope you get my point .Nairaland is viewed all over the world .I can say its the most popular public forum in Nigeria hence the world
You are there fore selling your country to not only Nigerians.. Keep doing what you are doing but go back to the drawing board and re strategize.. A move u make here can get one of our top or another country's govt official to sign a huge economic trade deal with ethiopia

1 Like

Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by robosky02(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2017
ednited:

my dear am here for you

keep at it

am ready to read and learn from you all about ETHIOPIA

2 Likes

Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2017
nurshah:

What you are doing is very good ; you are bringing awareness as well as creating avenues for people to do business with your country .what better way to do that that than on a public forum such as nairaland as well as other social media sites
You might not know but people are beginning to take interest in visiting your country as well as doing business ,am an example.they don't nerd to say anything some just read ,digest and take actions
You can't please any one ,the day you start is the day you begin to take steps to fail in life

Nigerians are industrious By nature and any where they hear there is money to be made they will go even if its in bermuda triangle... What you might need to do your self to gain more interest is to really look deep into your markets , clothes ,bags shoes ,companies to be dealt with ,hotels to stay in ,resorts ,etc then start bringing them here. Give ideas on what can be bought and re sold that one would make profit..give security tips on what not to do ..

Hope you get my point .Nairaland is viewed all over the world .I can say its the most popular public forum in Nigeria hence the world
You are there fore selling your country to not only Nigerians.. Keep doing what you are doing but go back to the drawing board and re strategize.. A move u make here can get one of our top or another country's govt official to sign a huge economic trade deal with ethiopia

WOW! Thank you soo much. Tho it surprises me why we haven't met for long while I had came across many foreigners. Am really happy talking to you. I think I have to keep promoting my country then.

Why don't we create a topic to strengthen relation between NG and ET? What do you think?
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Adesolaehimen1: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2017
Last night was turnt as House Of Epitome had their yearly event (Epitome of Dance Battle) at the Main Auditorium in The University of Benin. The hall was packed as people from all over the city came to grace the event. The audience were entertained by comedians, musicians, dancers e.t.c

http://unibenolodo.com/blog/2017/06/03/epitome-of-dance-battle-3-0/

Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2017
ednited:

WOW! Thank you soo much. Tho it surprises me why we haven't met for long while I had came across many foreigners. Am really happy talking to you. I think I have to keep promoting my country then.

Why don't we create a topic to strengthen relation between NG and ET? What do you think?

That is actually a good idea.. But we need to map out what areas we have to cover/ discuss.
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
nurshah:

That is actually a good idea.. But we need to map out what areas we have to cover/ discuss.

Yea, sorry for the late respose tho. Internet is cut, that's why
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
ednited:

Hello Ednited. Hope you're good?
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by robosky02(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2017
ednited:

that's my point stay here

sell more of Ethiopia.... to the world cheesy
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Hello Ednited. Hope you're good?

Yes. How are you doing?
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
robosky02:

that's my point stay here

sell more of Ethiopia.... to the world cheesy

Yes robo!
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by robosky02(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2017
ednited:

Yes robo!

oh nice

thanks

1 Like

Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
ednited:

bored..disappointed? naah. Say as much as you want about your culture. I find it interesting.
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
bored..disappointed? naah. Say as much as you want about your culture. I find it interesting.

Thank you! I hope you've known many things about Ethiopia now
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
ednited:

Thank you! I hope you've known many things about Ethiopia now
Not many things dear. 4 things mainly. That Ethiopia is eastern, doesn't really get along with Eritrea, that you're Amharic, and that other word for thank you. I may need some days to memorize it though!
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Not many things dear. 4 things mainly. That Ethiopia is eastern, doesn't really get along with Eritrea, that you're Amharic, and that other word for thank you. I may need some days to memorize it though!

I am Amhara, Amharic is the language grin
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Eritreans mostly don't get along with Abyssinians(Amharas and Tigrays, both are northerners) than eastern Ethiopians.
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hati13:

Eritreans mostly don't get along with Abyssinians(Amharas and Tigrays, both are northerners) than eastern Ethiopians.
thanks man. although I may find it difficult to understand the demographics of ethiopia.
ednited:

I am Amhara, Amharic is the language grin
uh. my bad! ednited is amhara, and she speaks amharic. smiley
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
@Omoluabi16, sorry for misreading your comment. I thought you said, Eritreans hate eastern Ethiopians. But you said, Ethiopia is located in Eastern Africa.
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hati13:
@Omoluabi16, sorry for misreading your comment. I thought you said, Eritreans hate eastern Ethiopians. But you said, Ethiopia is located in Eastern Africa.
understood
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
uh. my bad! ednited is amhara, and she speaks amharic. smiley

It's very fyn. You are a quick learner grin
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
ednited:

It's very fyn. You are a quick learner grin
hehe. indeed.. Na you and hati go be my tutor for nairaland. E fit be say one day I go waka inside una end. na una go show me way.
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hehe. indeed.. Na you and hati go be my tutor for nairaland. E fit be say one day I go waka inside una end. na una go show me way.

I am very volunteer to answer anything you'll be asking in the future also.
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
ednited:

I am very volunteer to answer anything you'll be asking in the future also.
good..good. look forward to it. Same here, will always do too

1 Like

Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
robosky02:

oh nice

thanks

I just tried the west African hair style grin

2 Likes

Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Don't forget that you're also our tutor. wink

1 Like

Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2017
ednited:

I just tried the west African hair style grin
Beautiful
Some people, especially farmers also wear like that in some parts of Ethiopia.
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:

Beautiful
Some people, especially farmers also wear like that in some parts of Ethiopia.

you're right. I had the sharp, then I was like 'why not try the west African way'

grin

1 Like

Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
ednited:

you're right. I had the sharp, then I was like 'why not try the west African way'

grin
If you could, show us also with Habesha Kemis. Only if you could.
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:

It's so sad I aint have pics with my habesha dress. It just mistakenly got deleted enji, it cud have been my profile pic
Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? by ednited(f): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:

You are next. Have gotta see you with the habesha cloth. If u aint post Hati13, i'll delete mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

DCLM Daily Manna Devotional Messages September 12, 2017 - A Most Worthy Name / Why Dangote Wants To Buy PPC / What Goodnews In Nigeria For The Past 2 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.