Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) (1115 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by Jboycruz(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2017
A kung fu master has become a new world record breaker by towing a helicopter with his manhood, before now he had dragged seven cars with his penis.
Several hundred people watched as Ye Hongwei, who goes by the stage name “Ye Wei”, towed the heavy military helicopter with a rope tied around his genitals.
He was then given his world record certificate by officials representing the World Record Academy, Daily Mirror reports..
Ye who has been practicing “zen tai chi” for over 30 years said after his successful attempt,

“I DON’T KNOW WHY I STRUGGLED IN THE BEGINNING. I FELT A BIT NERVOUS AND UNSURE.
“BUT I MUSTERED UP THE ENERGY NEEDED AND STARTED THE HELICOPTER MOVING.”
HE ADDED PROUDLY: “I WILL CONTINUE PRACTICING SO I CAN BREAK NEW RECORDS IN THE FUTURE."

Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by Gmasterp(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
Na wa o shocked

1 Like

Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by FieryJustice(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2017
joystick of life grin

1 Like

Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by obynocute(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2017
good for him and his joy of stick...lemme come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 30, 2017
hehehehehe... lalasticlacla won't be happy wit this !!!

ndi amu nkita

1 Like

Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2017
CASSAVA

1 Like

Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by zionwinn(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2017
Na this kin stick nairaland girls dey talk about o..
Ewoooo long,thick strong and durable.
Some girls right now

2 Likes

Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by Dyt(f): 3:18pm On May 30, 2017
That thing must definitely be useless
Eish
Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by czarina(f): 3:23pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmm...Odimma o!
Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by Chubhie: 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
Dyt:
That thing must definitely be useless Eish
Perhaps, you should do a test run before you conclude?
Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by Chubhie: 3:33pm On May 30, 2017
The peaceful warrior taught me a lot on Zen.
Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by mrjaybaba(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
Is dat YI LI from Guangou ?

xiexie
Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2017
This is d cassava tekno sang about grin grin
Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2017
tongue sorry for the pvssy this one go catchgrin
Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by SirKriz(m): 2:16am On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin LMAO

Ladies, please tread with caution around this man. grin
Re: Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos) by jantavanta(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2017
The human body can be made to defy known physical laws.

30 years ago, the popular challenge was to lie down on a bed of nails.

(1) (Reply)

Should The Woman Be The One Cooking Always?? / Man Sues Best Friend For Failing To Impregnate Wife After 75 Attempts / Kitchen Essentials: Large Pantry For Your Storage Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.