Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

N10million To Invest. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N10million To Invest. (3656 Views)

Why Linda Ikeji Is Giving Out N10million 'self-made' Grant To Nigerian Girls / Linda Ikeji To Kick Start Her 'i'd Rather Be Self-made' N10million Campaign / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N10million To Invest. by otawa: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2010
I need inspiration.

I have N10million but need business ideas.

Which business can I do in Nigeria for this amount without loosing my money.

Thank you in advance.
Re: N10million To Invest. by erastus75: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
I wrote somewhere on nairaland business section that I have an agreement that I signed with a Turkish company to import and distribute exclusively baby diapers and 14 other products. This is no scam for I shall only agree terms with you when we meet one on one. Contact me and thanks
Re: N10million To Invest. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2010
I have a couple of things in mind . can you write at damo242424@yahoo.com
Re: N10million To Invest. by anijummai(f): 12:28am On Jan 18, 2010
call or text us. 08062390776. If what we have is worth your while, then we'll do business, and yes, you won't lose your money.
Re: N10million To Invest. by otawa: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2010
I wrote somewhere on nairaland business section that I have an agreement that I signed with a Turkish company to import and distribute exclusively baby diapers and 14 other products.

what market share do you hope we can enjoy?

I thought this is controlled by bignames like P&G

do you already have distribution network?

I have a couple of things in mind . can you write at damo242424@yahoo.com
call or text us. 08062390776. If what we have is worth your while, then we'll do business, and yes, you won't lose your money.

I will contact you guys soon.
Re: N10million To Invest. by erastus75: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2010
otawa:

what market share do you hope we can enjoy?

I thought this is controlled by bignames like P&G

do you already have distribution network?

I will contact you guys soon.

@Otawa, this baby diapers can compete with Pampers and huggies and the samples are there for u to attest to it and I have done my marketing research, have my distributors and big superstores waiting this products
A bag is sold @937.5 x 4 bags=N3750 and we are selling a bag here for N2100 x 4 bags = N8400
Therefore 3750 x 500 bags =N1,875,000.00
From there add the freight, insurance, custom clearance and registration with nafdac. You would be making a whole lot of money, baby diapers are being used everyday and it is not seasonal. Thank you,
Re: N10million To Invest. by jnze: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hi, we will appriciate if we could speak, 014060074. or email avodahinv@gmail.com, if you evaluate it and its ok, we move on.

thanks
Re: N10million To Invest. by Ngotec: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: N10million To Invest. by oderemo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2010
guarantee you one million naira every month for 12 month. no messing about. contact me on 262build@googlemail.com. thanks
Re: N10million To Invest. by amitagep: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
01-7492114 & 08055269016
Re: N10million To Invest. by kayjegs: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
I would advice you go into Transport. Services rendering is the best form of business in Nigeria nowadays and not selling a product. There is always a chance in the Transport Industry. You can see the massive spring up of Transport companies in Nigeria plying the Nigerian road with buses. I can give you the feasibility and how you can recoup your investment in less than 10 months. You can contact me by email to kayjegs@yahoo.com and you can call me on +2348053152746.

Kay
Re: N10million To Invest. by manofguts: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2010
otawa:

I need inspiration.

I have N10million but need business ideas.

Which business can I do in Nigeria for this amount without loosing my money.

Thank you in advance.
Hi Otawa,

N10million is a pretty sum of money. If you are truly interested in a safe, profit oriented business, then
think of the followings:

How safe is the investment / capital: (Security of fund; Domicilliation, ATC (Auth. To Collect) etc)

Tenor before returns are made (can start in the short Term b4 extending to longer periods)

Returns / profit (generally, the higher the profits yield the greater the level of suspicion)

Knowledge in the business area: some business actually do not require that you be an expert in the field. However,
the more knowledge you have in a biz the better it is.

Your physical location: for monitoring purposes, the closer you are the more confident & relaxed you are.

You may, call / txt / email me for a sound business idea that can earn you 7.5% - 10% flat (per month)

Am in Lagos.
08035301022; 08053124754
INTESERVLIMITED@GMAIL.COM
Re: N10million To Invest. by protocol(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2010
my brother, i will advice u go into haulage business.i mean geting a mack truck from abroad and start lifting containers from the port. You shoul note thst their is no line of production that starts in nigeris and ends in nigeria, at some point somthing must be imported and all the containers must be dispathed to various warehouses.think of it. with 3.5m u can start with one mark truck. then put the other money in another business. pls dont put all the money in one business. for mor info contat meHENRY on 08037430594 for further discusions.
Re: N10million To Invest. by suxes2005(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2010
I will support that of the turkey business stuff
so poster, try and talk with the guy, and make
sure you see fings 4urself b4 u release any mney!

SHALOM
Re: N10million To Invest. by erastus75: 5:54am On Jan 22, 2010
Re: N10million To Invest. by CLEANING: 1:11am On Jan 23, 2010
Hello,

I think you shoud go read my post, FEASIBILITY / INDUSTRY REPORT UPDATED.

I think it answers your question and more.

Regards

Green
Re: N10million To Invest. by fullforce: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
@otawa,

I can assure you of a monthly returns of at least N400,000 if you invest in Haulage business. The return depends on the type of truck you buy, place it with MEGAGOLD HAULAGE LTD (A haulage/transport company in Lagos) sign a litigated charter party agreement with us.

Your truck will be operated with, maintained and administered. At the end of every month, all you have to do is check your bank account for the returns on your investment.
The company can be sued to court in case of breach of agreement because your contract with us will be litigated by the High Court of Lagos.

If you require more information call Timothy on 08037207231 or 07026446990 or email strikerealgold@gmail.com

The proposal would be sent to email box. Thanks

It is WELL!

You can visit: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-379662.99999.html#bot to read more of our three years experience in the business for free training on haulage business in Nigeria
Re: N10million To Invest. by okechi76(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2010
go into laptops if you can,

info@axisglobalnigeria.com
Axis
Re: N10million To Invest. by chase4(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2010
Hi Otawa, I have made an agreement to start importing one of the most popular brands of energy drinks in the Nigerian market from the UK. I have upto four distribution points and willing to come to terms with you. You can reach me on +2348062187803, 07040803732 or osnoko@gmail.com
Re: N10million To Invest. by suxes2005(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
chase4, kindly tell us more about the business
as odas might also be interested!

erastus, kindly shed mroe light on dis
import business of urs

SHALM
Re: N10million To Invest. by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
u can invest that money in gold link limited a micro-finance coy and get 25% of that money at the end of every two months guaranteed.for more info mail me on jentle2stay@yahoo.com
Re: N10million To Invest. by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
u can invest that money in gold link limited a micro-finance coy and get 25% of that money at the end of every two months guaranteed.for more info mail me on jentle2stay@yahoo.com
Re: N10million To Invest. by marx(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2010
we export commodities to europe. seek expansion. invest in our company with 10% ROI every three months with a promise to train you on this business and save you up to N125k. interested, please call 07039505417 or mail greatmarx@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: N10million To Invest. by chase4(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2010
Suxes2005,

Ok, the business is the importation of Bullet energy drink from the UK. I am a trader who both imports and represents some local companies. My leverage is my experience and distribution network. The above product can sell like hot cake. I intend to be very flexible, when i go into partnership, i just don't want to create a source of income but build a business.
Feel free to ask for more details.

NB: There are still other available businesses we can discuss(especially from your base there in China).
Re: N10million To Invest. by monopolist: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2010
Try Agriculture and Long-term Currency Trading
Re: N10million To Invest. by analo: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2010
You will agree With me that investing all your money in one place may cause you high blood pressure and you may loose it all.
Well there is one very lucrative business you can start with just #1m and i assure you more than 100% profit, full transpiracy involved.
You can call me on 070 612 36848
Re: N10million To Invest. by beutiful(f): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hi,
There is a lot to invest in, with your N10m you can import crued oil and get genuie buyers if you know the right channel.

For more information on this business pls contact me on 08036954237 or ugoagwunma@yahoo.com.

This is real and genuie and i promise you will not regret going into it, because thats a way of getting yr money without much stress with good profit too.
Re: N10million To Invest. by laplace(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Poster. I think it makes business sense to invest in an established market, where you're not exposed to some unreasonable and high risks, though the ROI is sky high. I know a business where the ROI is about 3% per month, and your capital is secure. The products are 'VERY fast moving consumer goods'. You will be a major distributor of the products in a particular part of the country, and you will be the only appointed distributor in that location.
You will be supported with managers, who act as consultants and advisors and will provide professional advice for the business. Currently, I know of people who sell about 20 to 30 million naira worh of these products monthly, and they get about 5% trade discount and 2% logistics margin. Your net profit will be about 3% per month.
If you're interested, you may call +234(0)8056203005 for more enquiries or guidance.
Re: N10million To Invest. by laplace(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
Some of these products include Pampers (both local and imported) diapers, Ariel and Bonux detergents, Always sanitary pads, Vicks throat drops, etc. These products are household names and many of them are clear market leaders. I will link you up with the distributors who get the products directly from P&G and will sell to you. I have seen people move from grass to grace and from grace to the throne in this business.
Re: N10million To Invest. by iblek01(m): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2010
Hello Otawa,

i will reveal a secrete of making 3m per month guarantee to you with your principal of 10m and if you wish to withdraw you fund at any time you can.

for details drop me a mail on

iblek01@yahoo.com
Re: N10million To Invest. by dejonimist(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2010
I have been reading with keen interest! 10 million does have a great impact on people and can solicit a great deal of response.

Great suggestions, some selfless and genuine while others are outrightly selfish. I can help to wonder how the poster is taking it. Yet i have my contributions to give if poster is really serious.

Considering the country risks at the present, the strategy is to invest in a fast moving product. You just need to tap in one way or the other and buy at the lowest possible price so you can sell off at the lowest possible price and sell off quickly. The returns are high with large volumes. Recharge cards and not easily perishable foods are great products to start with that have low risk.

Don't make the mistake, all business have their risks, some are really hidden, others are clearly noticeable. So like someone has already advised, do not invest all into one business.

I personally have business plans in this area awaiting funding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Dollar? / First Bank Wins "Most Innovative Bank In Africa" Award / Buy And Sell Recharge Card Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.