Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

WHO Nigeria Please Pay Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WHO Nigeria Please Pay Me (715 Views)

Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money / “jane Pay Me Back My 20k” – Boyfriend Beats Up Girlfriend Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO Nigeria Please Pay Me by welzyj2(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
I participated in the last polio immunization round as an independent monitor in Bayelsa state to be precise southern Ijaw local government.

for over 3 weeks I have been calling and begging the WHO officers incharge to pay me my entitlement as am the only one yet to receive payment in my local government. the officer in charge has been giving me excuse the money was transferred to a wrong person.

I told the WHO officer (MR ANTONY 08135121789) I was going to take the matter online his response was simply he his not afraid.

lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Re: WHO Nigeria Please Pay Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 30, 2017
welzyj2:
I participated in the last polio immunization round as an independent monitor in Bayelsa state to be precise southern Ijaw local government.

for over 3 weeks I have been calling and begging the WHO officers incharge to pay me my entitlement as am the only one yet to receive payment in my local government. the officer in charge has been giving me excuse the money was transferred to a wrong person.

I told the WHO officer (MR ANTONY 08135121789) I was going to take the matter online his response was simply he his not afraid.

lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
because of 12,000 Naira u are shouting, kindly wait your fund we be paid to you
Re: WHO Nigeria Please Pay Me by welzyj2(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
Asapcymg:
because of 12,000 Naira u are shouting, kindly wait your fund we be paid to you

pls mind your business if dont don't have something meaningful to say.

besides its 22,000+ 10,000 transport allowance.
Re: WHO Nigeria Please Pay Me by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 30, 2017
welzyj2:

besides its 22,000+ 10,000 transport allowance.
are you sure your report is complete, cause if there is mistakes u wont be paid
Re: WHO Nigeria Please Pay Me by welzyj2(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2017
Asapcymg:
are you sure your report is complete, cause if there is mistakes u wont be paid

it won't be accepted and imputed if its incorrect.

the issue here is more complicated as the officials wrote another person name for payment in place of me who worked.
Re: WHO Nigeria Please Pay Me by suraaj(m): 12:44am On May 31, 2017
Tell the security man at the gate that you want to see and report a fraud to the director but please only do that when you believe to have a case my brother.

1 Like

Re: WHO Nigeria Please Pay Me by welzyj2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have been paid by WHO bayelsa state coordinator

(1) (Reply)

Gang Members Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Ghana, Arrested By DSS / Man Trapped In Texas Cash Machine Sends 'help Me' Notes / Police Nabs Herbalist In Badagry With 3 Ak-47 Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.