Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months (1264 Views)

I Need A Financial Partner For My Startup / Give Me A Toyota Camry 03/06 I Give You 170k A Month For 12months / I Need A Financial Partner To Execute An LPO That Wil Run For 12months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
I have an LPO from CCECC construction company.currently working on Badagry Expressway and the light Rail as well,the LPO runs for 12 months,am to supply 3.2 million cubic meters of sand to them.we already have a dredging site,all we need to do now is to bring in the dredger to start pumping sand.

Then the company's trucks,will start coming to lift the sands.we can open a joint account,where the financier and me will be signatory to the account.please if your interested,kindly get in touch with me on 08178642440 or 08134340380-Engr.Austin
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
am still hopeful and expectant
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by einsteine(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Try banks. They are happy to finance deals like this if you have a confirmed transaction from reputable principals.

Or you can try finance companies like Rosabon Financial Services.
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2017
einsteine:
Try banks. They are happy to finance deals like this if you have a confirmed transaction from reputable principals.

Or you can try finance companies like Rosabon Financial Services.
....thanks,Nigerian banks r parasites. Av tried them,too many talks n no actions
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by blackylola(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Like how much are we talking about
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2017
blackylola:
Like how much are we talking about
..5million minimum, and 10mill maximum. U can reach me via 08134340380, let's schedule a meeting. Where u will sight the original hardcopy of the LPO,Thnx.
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by bettercreature(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Went through your posts sadly i realised your ways are not clean
Is either you are Billionaire or a fraudstar
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by lifenajeje(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2017
bettercreature:

Lol....his previous post stated he had dredgers for sale rent and lease and now he can't sign an.agreement with any of the dredger owners he knows to commence dredging...
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2017
bettercreature:
...all you people do is,seat at your dirty corner and with cheap data and accuse someone wrongly.all get your facts right before you open ur dirty mouth and allege someone you cant talk to when you meet physically.i can post the original copy of the LPO,from the chinese company to prove myself.go and get a decent life and stop prowling allover nairaland night and day to insult people,jobless entity.
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2017
lifenajeje:

Lol....his previous post stated he had dredgers for sale rent and lease and now he can't sign an.agreement with any of the dredger owners he knows to commence dredging...
...will the dredge be powered by water?will dry plant drop from the sky,arent we gona service the operations?..pls think be you open that shit hole called mouth.
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by lifenajeje(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
MrNairaland:
...will the dredge be powered by water?will dry plant drop from the sky,arent we gona service the operations?..pls think be you open that shit hole called mouth.

Anyone who owns a dredger should be able to get his LPO financed by the bank
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by bettercreature(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
lifenajeje:

He is a fraudster
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2017
bettercreature:
He is a fraudster
........just as you have been defrauding people on NL,go get a life i repeat.everyone is not like you,before you die in your penury.GO GET A DECENT LIFE
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2017
lifenajeje:

......I NEVER EVER claimed to have a dredger....and am done trying to waste my time arguing.anyone that is serious and interested,shud schedule a meeting,where i will present the original copy of the LPO from the company,where you can do your verification and take you to the site allocated for the stockpilling..thanks
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2017
thanks for some of your positive and meaningful responds to my request,am grateful.
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2017
....//////
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
///
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months by MrNairaland: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! / Ponzi Scheme, MMM, Is Back As It Promises 50% Profit On Investment / Free 200$ Up For Grab. No Story, Very Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.