Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Suspension Of 152 Ministers With The Assemblies Of God Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suspension Of 152 Ministers With The Assemblies Of God Nigeria (2458 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspension Of 152 Ministers With The Assemblies Of God Nigeria by NewAgeAkanbi: 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
We can remember that few weeks ago, Dr. Chidi Okoroafor's group published a felonious disclaimer, suspending some ministers despite that he (Chidi Okoroafor) has been operating illegally.

Today, The General Superintendent and his executives decided to put a stop to every mess that has been on-going for the past three years. They decided in their Executive Committee meeting to say NO to illegalities and thereby, suspending an Hundred and Fifty-Two (152) including Chidi Okoroafor (PhD), Rev. Ejikeme Ejim, Rev. Godwin Amaowoh and Rev. Vincent Alaje. Names of other suspended and dismissed pastors are also listed in AUTHORITY NEWSPAPER pg7 of 30th May ,2017

"Consequently upon the rebellious act of some members who on March 6th, 2014 attempted a palace coup to remove Rev. Prof. Paul Emeka as the General Superintendent of Assemblies of God Nigeria, and their continuous rebellion and lack of remorse for their insubordinate behaviour, the Executive Committee of the Church hereby reaffirms the suspension and dismissal of the underlisted ministers, members and the persons whose photographs are displayed herein previously effected at the 35th Council Meeting of the Church..."

Their letters has since reached them and the general is being informed about these actions too.

Like our source said, "More are still coming"

1 Share

Re: Suspension Of 152 Ministers With The Assemblies Of God Nigeria by Ukoiden: 7:55am On May 31, 2017
The General Public should disregard this publications by people I called fallen Angels, they are spiritual Vampires, they are spiritual agburo, they r spiritual 419, Paul Emeka was my favorite until when he decided to eat n win with de devil. In him there is no humility, in him there is no obedient. Assemblies of God is a no nonsense church. AG deciplines even their Generals if they go contrary to their laws, Paul Emeka was deciplined by AG and he refuse to submits and serve his suspension. He even went further to curupt the minds of innocent members including me!! If he had serve the suspension he would have been my hero!!! Paul Emeka(the former AG GS) is a scammer pls disregard all dis rubbish he post here. The truth is alway bitter. Paul Emeka pls go n serve ur suspension
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Which Secret Occult Do I Join To Be Rich In Nigeria And Ghana? / Why Do I See Double Numbers Subconsciously! / Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.