Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) (35903 Views)

"Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) / Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
Na wa for dis Igbos o

Abeg who get okro soup make him borrow me small make I take chop this my akpu
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Marvellouzkk(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
Thieves everywhere

1 Like

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Rabhy: 8:57pm On May 30, 2017
Sad
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by muller101(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2017
If it's ogun state then no doubt

3 Likes

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

She will regret her life

She will no longer be able to eat Amala and Ewedu in prison where she will spend the rest of her life
flat head alert,
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by yinkeys(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
The kind of wicked heart some humans have ehn. She get mind o
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
Lol see as dem just finish Yoruba people for this thread grin

5 Likes

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Keenysbojan(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
Oma307:
Nigeria version of king Solomon and the two women
this is exactly d reason why i visit this thread i knw someone wil say dis
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
LivingHuman:
cc; lalasticlala
who is lalasticlala?
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
They should CONFIRM oooooo, before requesting for petrol and tyre
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Meritocracy: 9:05pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

She will regret her life

She will no longer be able to eat Amala and Ewedu in prison where she will spend the rest of her life
Who want put her in prison if she has money and police is involved. The police will soon receive call and order from above. I only pity the innocent baby and poor father.
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by preciousgt(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by preciousgt(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by bigsmoke2(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

save all the energy for your Igbo blodas who are being slaughtered like Christmas goat in Malaysia for carrying white powder grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by MsFaith: 9:12pm On May 30, 2017
She think sey as she come back 12hrs later, they will believe her story and let it pass.
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by VALENTINEBRAND: 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
nawaoooo...tinz they happen!!""OGUN...Ogun...Ogun!!!!!!!habaaaaa""'y always OGUN?

2 Likes

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by IhateAfonjas(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
bigsmoke2:

save all the energy for your Igbo blodas who are being slaughtered like Christmas goat in Malaysia for carrying white powder grin

Okay

Save some lands and properties for your future children who will inherit nothing because their Amala and Ewedu fathers sold all their properties to the igbos in Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Anthonystark: 9:16pm On May 30, 2017
oooooo Afonja again

5 Likes

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by UnknownT: 9:16pm On May 30, 2017
I couldnt read that, with all these abbreviations. Its not as if instagram has number of character restrictions like twitter
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by bigsmoke2(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Okay

Save some lands and properties for your future children who will inherit nothing because their Amala and Ewedu fathers sold all their properties to the igbos in Lagos
don't worry u will carry our land with you when we deport you back to red mud district
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by sisisioge: 9:20pm On May 30, 2017
Very simple, the hospital should bear the cost of a DNA test of the baby. What kind of devil possessed her like this? Wetin happen to transparency international? If a dead baby was birthed shouldn't the parents be notified immediately? Whew! Forking loononey!

2 Likes

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

She will regret her life

She will no longer be able to eat Amala and Ewedu (hydraulic soup) in prison where she will spend the rest of her life

These aren't Yoruba tribal marks. I doubt they are even Nigerian
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 30, 2017
Wch kind country person from like this self ... God forbid
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by nowornever2016: 9:24pm On May 30, 2017
naija na wa oooo!!
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 30, 2017
As if she loves children that much to want one desperately. It's the same bastard that will heartlessly sell the baby to fellow idiots with waterlogged skulls. People like this are better off barren. They do not deserve to have children. Wicked goat.
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by IhateAfonjas(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2017
grandstar:

These aren't Yoruba tribal marks. I doubt they are even Nigerian

They're Yoruba tribal marks

The ones you're​familiar with are done with razor blades

These type of tribal marks are done with machete

I'm Yoruba, my brother's tribal marks were done with hammer

3 Likes

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by IhateAfonjas(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
bigsmoke2:

don't worry u will carry our land with you when we deport you back to red mud district

Deport ??

What will happen if we refuse to go ??

2 Likes

Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Engrchidosky2: 9:29pm On May 30, 2017
English don die on top of your head,you English teacher must be sentenced for life imprisonment[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by TerrorSquad147: 9:50pm On May 30, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Na to relocate pregnant women from Odudua land......

Dem accommodators have added baby swapping to their highly despicable resume of atrocities
. She's trying to accommodate the baby nau grin grin
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 30, 2017
Oma307:
Nigeria version of king Solomon and the two women
you gerrit
Re: Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video) by Raddie(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
There is no kind of crime that hasn't been reported on Nairaland
lol, but wait o, have you seen a documented 100 ways not to die, quote me if you find one
Humans every seconds try to beat it's record of evil against it self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.