Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula (23465 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2017
PHOTOS: Stephanie Okekere Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula

UNFPA Ambassador Stephanie Linus Visits Democratic Republic of Congo on International Day to End Obstetric Fistula

As part of her commitment to raising awareness on maternal health issues, the UNFPA Regional Ambassador for West and Central Africa Stephanie Linus visited the Democratic Republic of Congo in commemoration of the International Day to End Obstetrical Fistula.

The theme of this year’s commemoration was tagged “hope, healing and dignity for all”, and it featured several activities aimed at giving hope to girls and women around Africa.

From 23rd to 25th May, Mrs. Linus participated in a span of activities which included the screening of her award winning movie ‘DRY’, a private luncheon with African Ambassadors in the DRC and a visit to women repaired of fistula at the Biamba Marie Motombo Hospital in Kinshasa.

While speaking to the Ambassadors, Mrs. Linus requested them to work through their governments to do more for the girl child with emphasis on education, ending child marriage, ending obstetric fistula, improving access to health care.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-stephanie-okekere-linus-visits.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2017

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
Definition of a celebrity not the likes of One okoye and mercy Aiyegbe

44 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by LUGBE: 6:57pm On May 30, 2017
Good but please beware of Ebola

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by kenny1795(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2017
This sis what a celebrity should look like.... No semi nude photo on instagram, no divorce stories, no slaying queen, no negative controversy.... Just being the ideal role model. #look at her outfit

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by chucs: 7:23pm On May 30, 2017
RESPECT STEPHNIE OKEREKE-LINUS!!!!

19 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by decatalyst(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2017
Looking beautiful and presentable. kiss

I hope slayqueens and slaymama are taking a cue from this lovely woman. No one will invite an olosh/slayqueen to this kind of high-powered event undecided

35 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2017

I've been crying since today

Let this news i just got from London not be true

He was a good man, he will surely be missed

10 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Kennitrust(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
I too dey like this humble girl

Just that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by vanida6: 8:57pm On May 30, 2017
She look beautiful wink

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by myners007: 8:57pm On May 30, 2017
Nigeria Celebs are too fake and pretentious when dealing with issues bothering on humanity. Imagine , they can travel far and wide in a bid of trying to be famous under the guise of carrying out humanitarian service. My questions for them are:
1. How many Nigerian Celeb have traveled to their own village and construct little project like a bore hole?
2.How many of them have adopted children from orphanage?
3.How many of them have sponsor any Nigeria child uo to secondary level of education?

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by generaluthman: 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
PHOTOS: Stephanie Okekere Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula

UNFPA Ambassador Stephanie Linus Visits Democratic Republic of Congo on International Day to End Obstetric Fistula

As part of her commitment to raising awareness on maternal health issues, the UNFPA Regional Ambassador for West and Central Africa Stephanie Linus visited the Democratic Republic of Congo in commemoration of the International Day to End Obstetrical Fistula.

The theme of this year’s commemoration was tagged “hope, healing and dignity for all”, and it featured several activities aimed at giving hope to girls and women around Africa.

From 23rd to 25th May, Mrs. Linus participated in a span of activities which included the screening of her award winning movie ‘DRY’, a private luncheon with African Ambassadors in the DRC and a visit to women repaired of fistula at the Biamba Marie Motombo Hospital in Kinshasa.

While speaking to the Ambassadors, Mrs. Linus requested them to work through their governments to do more for the girl child with emphasis on education, ending child marriage, ending obstetric fistula, improving access to health care.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-stephanie-okekere-linus-visits.html

Welcome sir
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by lekanjeremiah(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
This one na mature celeb Not like others once...i salute you jare.. You too much

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by ekems2017(f): 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
Beautiful woman. Have added so much weight

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
I love Stephanie. Always repping Ndi'Igbo. Simple but classy smiley

14 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by moses93(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
kai if to say my mama quick born me I for marry this lady o. or I for tap one round from her ponmo o. I love her so much o.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by auntysimbiat(f): 9:03pm On May 30, 2017
Cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Pavore9: 9:05pm On May 30, 2017
Using one's visibility for a social cause. Not those disturbing the social media with near nudity!

10 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by ephi321(f): 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
Elegant lady. Positive vibes all round.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Pavore9: 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
decatalyst:
Looking beautiful and presentable. kiss

I hope slayqueens and slaymama are taking a cue from this lovely woman. No one will invite an olosh/slayqueen to this kind of high-powered event undecided

Everybody know im level na.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by ReubenE(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2017
One lady that I hold in high regards.
She is modest, smart, diligent, and above all, has defeated foolishness.

Well done ma'am
I'm very certain society will learn alot from you

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by sayhi2certified(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
fine lady... brain+ beauty ......

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Mpanyi: 9:16pm On May 30, 2017
I soooo like this lady

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by iamnicer: 9:22pm On May 30, 2017
Love you ma

You see Stephenie

You see omotola

I respect

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Edum13656: 9:28pm On May 30, 2017
myners007:
Nigeria Celebs are too fake and pretentious when dealing with issues bothering on humanity. Imagine , they can travel far and wide in a bid of trying to be famous under the guise of carrying out humanitarian service. My questions for them are:
1. How many Nigerian Celeb have traveled to their own village and construct little project like a bore hole?
3.How many of them have sponsor any Nigeria child uo to secondary level of education?

u wey de talk if u go ur own village go dig borehole ur hand go bend?

14 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by donefezy: 10:28pm On May 30, 2017
My one time crush, even till now am still crushing on her shocked

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by axortedbabe(f): 10:39pm On May 30, 2017
Edum13656:

u wey de talk if u go ur own village go dig borehole ur hand go bend?
truth is bitter.d person u quoted actually made sense..

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Julietcutie(f): 10:46pm On May 30, 2017
lovely and elegant Stephanie .... nice one
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by theunnamed: 11:21pm On May 30, 2017
myners007:

so make dem come knock your door count bore hole wey dem dig give you ba??
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 30, 2017
vanida6:
She look beautiful wink
Looks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot / Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement / Bizzyaski Buys New Car For Himself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.