Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why I Hate Current Nigeria Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why I Hate Current Nigeria Music (463 Views)

5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry / Top 5 Richest Nigeria Music Artistes (2017) - 9jaflaver Entertainment News / Top 10 Nigeria Music Blogs (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Current Nigeria Music by Brunosamel(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
I have been a fan of Nigeria music almost my entire life, I will usually go to the music centers just for them to send Nigeria music for me. Tecno came on and made it more easier for me and I was able to download music online on waptricks.com those days. After some years I upgraded to blackberry which was faster in download and it sub was cheaper thanks to MTN and GLO. I enjoyed using my BlackBerry and I will download 10-15 Nigeria music on my phone per day, I was listening to them no was making any impact, lyric was not anything to write home about because it was full of nonsensical words. I had no choice due I didn't know much about foreign artists. One day something happened a friend of mine Sent me a music which he downloaded for toxicwap.com and I decided to try the website of which I did, something pushed me to go into foreign music categories to checkout some foreign song of which I did and downloaded an unknown song by an unknown artist by the name 'JMSN' titled 'my way', I sat down on my chair and played song with my earphones. Guess what I was amazed with the song and the lyrics although the beat was not that of like party jam being produced by Nigeria artists. The song was cool and the lyrics was making loot of sense. Thanks to toxicwap.com. I fall in love with the song and I didn't hesitate to google the albums of which I downloaded, I started making research on foreign artists and found some good ones like 'Kendrick Lamar, Joe Cole, Logic, Lucas graham, Etana, Nas, Charlie putt, Magic!, Sam smith, Sia, chance the rapper, weeknd, Ed sheeran, Frank ocean, John Mayer, Keith Urban, years and years and many more I fall in love with there music because they made good music and it's meaningful and had message in it. Ever since then I stopped listening to Nigeria although I have few and meaningful ones in my phone. I believe Nigeria music will get better soon...
Re: Why I Hate Current Nigeria Music by JohnnySavage(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
If its easy, go to the studio and drop a hit.
Re: Why I Hate Current Nigeria Music by Brunosamel(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2017
JohnnySavage:
If its easy, go to the studio and drop a hit.
I only said my mind. Does it have anything with me being a musician? Capital NO

(1) (Reply)

Official Audio: Tekno – Samantha / Solo Cosmos Dropping A New Single Nextweek Dont Miss It / Flavour – Virtuous Woman (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.