Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Belanko Legrand Swiitches And Socket - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Belanko Legrand Swiitches And Socket (822 Views)

Legrand Mallia Accessories Flash Sale!!.....do NOT Miss This Unbeatable Offer!! / Panel Builder Lagos: Electrical Panel Legrand/abb/schneider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Belanko Legrand Swiitches And Socket by kingdenny(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
In days of recession , when people budget is tight one is tempted to aim for second class or third class switches and socket in a bid to save cash or reduce cost. but in the long run it doesnt pay off. some other people would argue, its only a tenant house , can my tenant pay me house rent equivalent to using this level of switches and socket. i am tempted to agree wth them but i do always beg to differ for some reasons
These switches and socket are not as expensive as some company pose them to be although i would frankly tell you that the malia legrand is on another level. a pure element of class, tempted to say specifically designed for the rich.
if you looking to get a good deal on legrand belanko switches and sockets. feel free to hit us up.

Re: Belanko Legrand Swiitches And Socket by mufutau55(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2017
Please show dome pictures of different models and post the prices then you will get an aufience here.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Property Listing Website. / Three Bedroom For Rent In Surulere For 500k / Mini Flat To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.