Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

5 Bad Habits People Do In Molue/danfo Buses - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Bad Habits People Do In Molue/danfo Buses (692 Views)

The Molue / Don't You Just Hate It When People Do This / When Molue Conductor Mistakenly Call America Instead Of Abule Egba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Bad Habits People Do In Molue/danfo Buses by sylvesterxyz(f): 10:42pm On May 30, 2017
grin grin guy i just say make i share wetin my eyes c 4 one site ni o cheesy cheesy

There is no chill in public transportation. You'll certainly jam people with unusual character. Strange attitude of all sort take place in Lagos danfo buses; Some may make you laugh your head off while others can give rise to irritation or annoyance. Well, Cheekah Suave, Entertainment Reporter identifies these crazy activities as he explains things we go through when using public transport in Lagos, the centre of excellence. Need I say "the centre of hustle". Enjoy!

•Ehen! Wait fess, Why do people sitting in front seats of commercial buses act like VVIP passengers? Ayam not understanding. They just siddon there forming ogaboss Anyway, Sitting in front in a public vehicle is bae, cos you don't have to keep shifting and adjusting for other people, no one gets to step on you mistakenly, and the best part is you enjoy 'unlimited fresh breeze' especially when there's traffic

•You'll meet the ones that shout at the top of their voices, making fake phone calls just to impress ladies wey no send them with their Techno phantom pad after paying her T-fare. And there's the other one trying to flaunt an SMS of a decade ago when he was being paid 140k by MMM all to please one girl that doesn't give a damn about them in a yellow and black bus.

•I get so pained when seated in a bus and the man beside you starts playing music in max volume with his phones. Please, nobody needs a Disc Jockey in the bus where there are lots of gbedu places in Lagos to dance your 'shakiti bobo' well.. And there is the other man on your left hand side who's busy playing candy crush or asphalt using his China phone that has no name to disturb everyone by tilting it upandan from left to right!

•You'll also the meet the one that carries her 6 school sheedren + One pikin for her back and can't control their kids. They pay for just one seat while for the other passenger it automatically becomes their responsibility to 'lap' the remaining 5 children Just keep your polish inside your bag 'cos before you get to your destination, your shoe has turn (continue reading here)http://3naija.com/5-bad-habits-people-do-in-moluedanfo-buses/

All Rights Reserved, Cheekah Suave grin grin grin

Re: 5 Bad Habits People Do In Molue/danfo Buses by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2017
I like Front sit pass milk grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits People Do In Molue/danfo Buses by sylvesterxyz(f): 10:46pm On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin na back sure pass 4 me oo xo somtym i no go pay ni lol
Re: 5 Bad Habits People Do In Molue/danfo Buses by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
sylvesterxyz:
grin grin grin na back sure pass 4 me oo xo somtym i no go pay ni lol
so u no dey pay
Re: 5 Bad Habits People Do In Molue/danfo Buses by sylvesterxyz(f): 11:15pm On May 30, 2017
shocked shocked somtims oo

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Guys & Ladies Make In Relationships. / Education Vs Football / Lol! See This Funny Hair Style Would You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.