Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo (21772 Views)

House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by bbbabes(f): 8:27am On May 31, 2017
Traffickers swallowing condoms filled with liquid cocaine: Interpol.

Interpol’s Singapore office, which said methamphetamine remains the region’s most trafficked substance, highlighted the rising trend in a report on an international anti-drug operation in May.

Traffickers are increasingly swallowing condoms filled with liquid cocaine to cheat traditional detection methods, Interpol said Tuesday as it pointed to West African and Asian gangs driving the Asia-Pacific narcotics trade.

Interpol’s Singapore office, which said methamphetamine remains the region’s most trafficked substance, highlighted the rising trend in a report on an international anti-drug operation in May.

The campaign, called Operation Lionfish - ASEAN, involved more than 2,000 police and customs officials in 14 countries, said a statement from the Interpol Global Complex in Singapore which coordinated it.

It focused on drug trafficking through airports while a second phase will target land and sea borders.

The operation “revealed a network of West African and Asian organised crime groups behind trafficking in methamphetamine -- one of the most smuggled drugs in the region,” the statement said.

Of 59 seizures during the two-week period, nearly a quarter of the drugs confiscated was methamphetamine, of which nearly 80 percent was in crystalline form known as “ice”.

Cocaine, cannabis, heroin and amphetamine stimulants were also among the drugs seized, it said, adding that smugglers were becoming more innovative.

Authorities in the United Arab Emirates have identified a rising trend of liquid cocaine being trafficked, Interpol said.

“Smugglers would swallow condoms packed with liquid cocaine,” it said, adding that this type of concealment is harder to detect using traditional methods like X-rays.

Interpol said it identified a “cocaine trafficking route via Ethiopia to destinations in the Middle East, Asia and Pacific”.

Source: http://m.hindustantimes.com/world-news/traffickers-swallowing-condoms-filled-with-liquid-cocaine-interpol/story-QtS917Q00ouhW6CHYrp6FL.html

1 Like

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by Gmasterp(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2017
All this just to get money cry... Smh

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by whitebeard(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2017
NCAN inspector cheesy western branch, dragons dome division, FORT: Briggs NCAN..salutes..NCAN..at ease..left right

GOD knows we came here for one thing..!

36 Likes

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by dessz(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2017
whitebeard:
NCAN inspector cheesy western branch, dragons dome division, FORT: Briggs NCAN..salutes..NCAN..at ease..left right

GOD knows we came here for one thing..!
NCAN, VICE CHAIRMAN, Eagles Eye division reporting to duty.
Young cadet, keep up the good work and u will be promoted. may the force be with u cool ..

21 Likes

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by kpaofame: 10:34am On May 31, 2017
Omo!!! shocked shocked shocked

New format have been busted! I repeat New format has been busted!!!

Regroup and re-strategize

pushers wont stop pushing... War on Drug is a War without end...

Say No to Hard Drugs!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by NwaAmaikpe: 10:34am On May 31, 2017
angry

Na wah

The way people swallow condoms

Ramotu even gave me a BJ yesterday despite I had my condom on.

Is that even safe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by veekid(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2017
Pple get mind sha; swallow this for money?
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by Aburi001: 10:34am On May 31, 2017
The love of money is the root of all evil grin

People will continue to chase money illegitimately till they drop dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by BlackDBagba: 10:35am On May 31, 2017
Ok
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by auntysimbiat(f): 10:35am On May 31, 2017
Chei
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by dessz(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2017
Gmasterp:
All this just to get money cry... Smh

4 Likes

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by Hillarie(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2017
I'm gonna puke...
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by Angelb4: 10:35am On May 31, 2017
I don't need to read...flat headed people should make up 95% of that list.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by toxxnoni(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2017
We might be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by PqsMike: 10:36am On May 31, 2017
Swallow condoms filled with drugs ........and how the hell will they get that out ........?

Need a beautiful and affordable Architectural design
check my profile

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
projectqsmichael@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by horlaxymoney(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2017
jBama:
Clap for those guys abeg.. . See risk

I swear they need clap... That d power of money my sister
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by Luukasz(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2017
Before nko...Yiiboo boys get liver pass Afonjas now. Quote me and die and if una dey vex go kick the bucket
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by obaival(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2017
In just 4 d money
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by samtee37(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2017
Cause of this paper called money fa ..... Can't these people think deeply..... Na death, if dem catch dem ooo embarassed

No be person be this corporate hawker.... Wéy dey make cash legally

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by Sirpaul(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2017
on top money na real wa ooooo
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by khalifajunior69: 10:40am On May 31, 2017
is dis one news?
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by Evablizin(f): 10:41am On May 31, 2017
Jesu,which way Naija

Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by Partnerbiz(f): 10:46am On May 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Na wah

The way people swallow condoms

Ramotu even gave me a BJ yesterday despite I had my condom on.

Is that even safe?

tongue
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by Tapout(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2017
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by crazyABO(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2017
Lol came here to do just one thing grin
Re: How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo by phlamesG: 10:50am On May 31, 2017
Nothing I hear nowadays suprises me again undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested After His 'Lover' Was Nabbed With Cocaine In Malawi. Photo / Man Found Dead Inside A Gutter In Warri, Delta State (Photos) / 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.