Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Torn - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Torn (16030 Views)

Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ / Torn Apart (A True Life Story Of Love And Lust) / Torn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
I opened my eyes suddenly, looking around me as I started to panic. The car was parking at the spot reserved for the awardee and there were shouts and screams from fans who were dying to see Austin. I felt a sharp pain in my ankle and I started to doubt if I would ever be able to carry the tall heels.

I felt my heart drop into my stomach, Kpom! when the driver opened the door and signaled for me to come out.

No,I was definitely not ready; I was not ready to be devoured by the media who were busy snapping their cameras away and the journalists who were already setting their microphones waiting for me to come down so they could bombard me with questions.

Holy shit! The crowd erupted into screams as Austin came to the other side of the car and carefully got me out of the car before linking his arm with mine. Slowly, we started walking to the red carpet and I could swear that if not because he was holding me, I would have wobbled and tripped on the floor like a pack of cards.

Austin was holding me and acting all lovey-dovey? Are you serious? Yes I knew it was for the cameras but I loved the tingling feeling in my belly when we walked together like a real couple without a bit of trouble in the world. It looked like life was perfect for me for the first time ever. Getting to the carpet, we posed for the cameras. Austin’s arm came on my waist while I snuggled to him and placed my hand on his chest.The crowd cooed when they saw the gesture. If only they knew what I was really going through. The red carpet on TV looks so much smaller than it does in real life. It seemed like it was forever long. I was so nervous.

I gripped onto him tighter as the flashes practically fell all over me. I saw some people recording, some really cruel beings started from my toes to my head and back to my toes again. I felt the heels shake a bit and I prayed that I would not fall and get the most embarrassing disgrace of my life right there.

1 Like

Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
“Good evening Mrs. Cole. I must say you look stunning tonight. Please can you tell your husband’s fan how you feel being his wife since you guys are newlyweds” A lady in a red floor length straight gown asked me, almost putting the microphone inside my throat.

“Erm. Erm. Good evening, Austin Cole has been a very wonderful err.. Husband, he is a good man and it feels so.. err.. Incredible to be his wife” I curtsied as I slurred.

Before the other journalists could move over and ask their questions, Austin firmly grabbed my hand and led the way inside to our seats. Thankfully, we got there a little late so the show had already started and that meant me not answering to any damn body. Austin seemed so much relaxed now that we were inside; he shot me a death stare and tore his gaze from me, to the stage.

Really? Is this all I get for not letting the world know how terrible of a husband you are? I cursed within me and looked at the stage. ‘I would love you still, no matter what you do to me’ I muttered and crossed my legs. It seemed the air carried my words to his ears as he turned to look at me and smirked.

“Oh My God, is that Tiwa Savage?” I cooed surprisingly, pointing across the aisle.

I squealed with glee when I saw my best female singer walk to the stage and started singing. Her voice was amazing. I could not believe I was this close to her. It felt so unreal.

I froze as soon as I heard them announce Austin’s category after the Mavins’ queen, Tiwa Savage finished singing. I turned to look at my husband, he didn’t even look nervous while I, on the other hand looked like I was going to puke for him. “And the best actor in drama goes to Austin Richard Cole” The host said, looking at our direction.

The audience erupted into screams as Austin adjusted his collar and headed towards the stage. I was so proud of him. I was sure he collected the award because of a particular movie he had played a lead role in last year.

‘Somewhere in the dark’. The movie had 1.5 million views on Youtube and it was showing repeatedly in almost all the cinemas nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Austin shook hands with the host as he collected the Diamond sculpted award. He stepped up to the microphone and began.

“Wow. This is amazing, I must say that I am honoured.I really want to thank all of my fans. You guys have been there for me since day one and I really don’t know what I’d do without you. Thank you and I love you so much”

The crowd screamed and clapped as he exited off the stage after which Funke Akindele came on stage and was given an award for the best actress in comedy. ‘Jenifa’s diary’ must have gotten her the well deserved award.

Richard Mofe Damijo(RMD) was also given award for ‘The grudge’ movie he acted in after which Banky W came on stage to collect award for ‘The wedding party’ Grande movie which generated about 2.8 million views on Youtube.
I was very happy to set my eyes on these legends. They were people making the industry proud.

After some other actors and actresses received their awards, A movie producer came to speak about the issue of piracy and how it had been affecting the movie industry.
It was now time for foods and drinks. An usherette appeared and served the table we were seated drinks and cocktail sauce mixed with pepper ketch up and mayonnaise. I looked around to see if I would see Stella but she was nowhere to be found.

That was strange. Stella Henshaw never missed any award night. I shrugged and sipped the drink, exchanging glances with my husband every now and then. Obviously, he was searching for his girlfriend too.

Our eyes met again and I noticed the reddening of his face and neck as he turned his face away and started exchanging chit chats with our tablemates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
A famous singer slash actress in the country was called on stage to sing. It was no other than Omawumi! I clapped my hands when she started to sing. She had a very beautiful voice too. You wouldn’t believe how her voice showed off several pitches in one piece. It was such a perfect evening. Disaster-free.

As she continued singing, the sophisticated celebrity who wore just very little clothing made some flirty gestures towards my husband and instantly, I felt like pooing in my pants. I tried to keep my rage at bay when Austin smiled brightly and winked at her.

She flipped her long hair seductively to the side and pouted her lips.

Austin smiled like he was amused with what she was doing. The way he looked at her bare thighs and revealing gown got me so irritated. If I remembered, he had criticized me about my own revealing gown so how come he was amused with that woman who was wearing something that was even more than revealing?

Then it sank on me, My husband didn’t find me beautiful in any way. He didn’t even find me appealing in my gown.
Why was luck not always on my side? Didn’t he know how I tried my best to look attractive just for him? I had even felt so beautiful tonight that I could just nominate myself as the most beautiful lady at the show.

Feeling dejected, I sulked in there and bit my lips. After the meal, Austin chatted with his colleagues before angrily signaling to me that it was time to go.

Must he always be mad at me? Why wouldn’t he be a sweet darling husband sometimes?
When he noticed the camera men were directing their cameras intently at us, he smiled and lifted me up, before kissing my forehead. I gritted my teeth as I walked outside only to be shocked when I saw Stella by the car.

I caught a glimpse of her bare back and wowed. For Pete’s sake, she didn’t even have a bra on! Her back was showing proudly her chocolate tan skin and let’s not just talk about the bust area and her thighs.

Austin smirked and looked around to see if there were media men around. Apparently, all of them were inside the hall doing what they knew how to do best.

Austin moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her. I couldn’t stand my man in the arms of another woman.

It always broke me and he knew it was something that ripped down my soul.

I hugged myself to relieve my body from the blowing of the cold night wind. Austin beckoned on the driver and when the latter came around, they slid into the backseat loving up like two love struck teenagers.

I could hear my husband tell the driver to start driving. The driver obeyed like a loyal dog and navigated the car out of the parking lot before speeding off, leaving me standing there with tears pouring from my eyes.

I stood there, trembling and shaking. Nobody could ever understand the painful twist in my heart.
I wanted to hate him. I wanted to save the energy left inside of me and channel it into someone that would appreciate and reciprocate. I wished my heart could totally shut him out and choose someone else. But, Can you dictate to the heart who to love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torn by YoShawtee(f): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
I can't wait to finish reading this story or do you have a blog where the full story is? grin
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
YoShawtee:
I can't wait to finish reading this story or do you have a blog where the full story is? grin

You can buy the story.. it's #500 only.
Re: Torn by cherpret: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
but how can someone love another like this. its morally wrong. nice story

1 Like

Re: Torn by swanky47(f): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
U can imagine? Godforbid a guy will treat me like this just cause I luv him!!... This is so hurting..... Nyc work romantic novels
Re: Torn by crislyn(f): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
swanky47:
U can imagine? Godforbid a guy will treat me like this just cause I luv him!!... This is so hurting..... Nyc work romantic novels
As in ehn, I just wonder what planet she's from... what sort of silly love is this one!

1 Like

Re: Torn by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Which Kind Love Be Dis. God Me I Dont Want This Type Of Love Oh,
Re: Torn by Babysuccess02(f): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice story
Re: Torn by Jsaviour(f): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Let her continue to mumu herself. Yeye girl. Most times people mistake foolishness for love. Which kind yeye love is this. This isn't love but hate. How can one hate herself this much to the point of this type of emotional torment .There is something called self love abeg. Let her love and respect herself. Love is not forced.

1 Like

Re: Torn by Marchborn123: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Luv is indeed blind. Stephluv ow long will u endure d humiliatn n ill treatment? I just hope u follow ur brain n not ur heart cus as it stands now, dat heart of urs nids emotional training.
Re: Torn by smallrincowis16(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
following
Re: Torn by gal10(f): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nawa ooo
Re: Torn by Kimkardashain(f): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
What nonsense is dis,wat type of silly love is dis? mtchew.oga romantic pls update
Re: Torn by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 05, 2017
They are all wrong, Austin for marrying someone he doesn't love, Stephanie for being such a fool, Austin's and Stephanie's parents for even consenting to the wedding. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Torn by EvaJael(f): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2017
What kind of suicide mission has this young lady embarked on abeg? After this so called Austin will come back to say sorry and will expect her to shine teeth for him...sha she will forgive him as fast as nepa interrupts power supply.

1 Like

Re: Torn by EvaJael(f): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2017
naob:
They are all wrong, Austin for marrying someone he doesn't love, Stephanie for being such a fool, Austin's and Stephanie's parents for even consenting to the wedding. Mtcheew
You gorrit jawe
Re: Torn by Nedlog(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Sorry sir
Lordshola:

Mr pls park well and stop derailing dis thread with ur blog advert.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
He gripped my chin and squished my lips together, looking deep into my eyes before kissing me hungrily.

He bit my lips, making me groan out softly in desperation. "I am going to Bleep you, over and over again" he growled into my ear and I smiled.

Finally, my husband was going to get intimate with me but he wanted it wild and rough and I was ready to give him. Just because I wanted to so please him that he would forget about Stella. My body ached for him more as he pushed me to the bed.

On the walls were different sizes of floggers and canes, whips, ropes and handcuffs. I chuckled. He was so ready to finally make me his. I was surprised to see the bed have different holes in the bedpost.

For tying me up.

He came over me and yanked off my undies, revealing my naked body. I tried covering myself with my hands but he slapped off my hands and gave me a bad-boy smirk..

"You would constantly use sir and master" he ordered as he began tying my hands up with handcuffs. He walked to the dresser and got the biggest size of flogger.

"Open your mouth you bitch" Austin said as he took off my heels and slowly took off his briefs.

I opened my mouth but was surprised when water tasted in my mouth. "What the heck is that?" I wanted to scream but I opened my eyes to see a big bowl in his hand with water inside.
It was just a dream.
Damn!
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
The rest of the honeymoon was nothing to write home about. After about two weeks, we flew back to Lagos and I kept praying he would at least talk to me but he was as cold as ice. I would not give up.

I would continue fighting for him till he falls for me. It was a big task, yea but I was a fighter and I would not give up.

Even if he hated me to his bones and didn't want to have anything at all to do with me, I was grateful I was answering to his names and I was seeing him not just as a man I happened to love but as my husband. It was just a matter of time before he falls for me.

Time changes everything and I was determined to make it change his feelings towards me. His parents especially his mom did call quite a number of times to ask me how I was doing. None of them knew what I was really going through.

Not even my father that I had begged to allow him marry his friend's son. You can call me crazy, mad, stupid and dumb but if loving Austin with all my life portrayed me as all of these then I was willing to claim them all with my chest out and chin up.

I was in the living room reading PUNCH newspapers that had the details and pictures of my wedding with Austin when Sophia entered my parlour. She hugged me happily before plopping down on a three seater. I called a maid to get her chilled 5-Alive.

"Stephanie, Nawa for you o. You came back from honeymoon, you didn't even tell me" She said, sipping her juice slowly.

I flipped the papers aside and crossed my legs.

"I've been busy. You know Austin doesn't want me to work so I've been trying to get a massage parlour somewhere on the island" I explained as I poured myself a glass of juice too.

"Hmm. How is Austin? Are you sure he is treating you well? I know you well and you don't look happy to me. Your eyebags are swollen and your skin is pale."

"I am fine Soph. I mean to say, we are fine. Austin and I"

"Stephanie, I hope you know some ladies actually die in marriages? He obviously doesn't love you and you know it. Why don't you want to have peace of mind as young as you are? Listen, I know you are trying to work things out but darling, if it's not working, it's better you do what's best for you. Okay?"
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Digging in slices of yam and fish stew, I heard the sound of a car entering the compound. I called a maid to open the door of Austin. He was back from his location in Enugu or wherever he went to.

“Welcome sir” She greeted on her knees.

I watched as Austin handed over his big script bound with coil binding to the girl and she scurried upstairs to place it in his room.

He walked across the room and waited for a while before going in. I didn’t talk neither did I budge. He came back some minutes later and stood in front of me as I was about strolling to the water dispense for a cup of cold water.

“Are you seriously blind that you didn’t see me come in? Have you lost your sight?” He yelled. I attempted to snub him and swerve but he pulled me back and threw me on the chair. Angrily, I stood up and faced him.

“Why were you expecting a greeting? You are not my god Austin” I said with my hands akimbo. I could feel my face turn red out of anger. My fingers were shaking from the blood boiling under my skin.

Surprise flustered on his face as he looked taken aback with my newly found brazen confidence. I was done with losing my voice and acting like a fool. I was not one and I needn’t act like one. Sophia had told me that if I wanted him to stop treating me like an idiot, I have to stand up to him too like his girlfriend that was smart and rigid.

“What did you just say?” He rolled off his cufflink and looked at me closely to probably make sure he was still talking to the same Stephanie he knew.

He scoffed and went upstairs while I also went to my room to update Sophia. I could hear the rattling noise of plates in the kitchen.

Someone wanted to serve his food I guessed. I dialed Sophia’s number but it didn’t go through. She had also informed me she had a date this evening so I supposed she was already busy with her date.

1 Like

Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Releasing a deep sigh, I got wipes from my make up bag and sat on the stool before the mirror. Slowly wiping my face with a piece of wipes, I heard the heavy flump of my door. I turned to see my husband in the room with his face masked with anger.

“What is this?” He asked, stretching his hand forward for me to see slices of yam and fish stew on the plate.

“Food” I said, giving him an expressionless stare.

“Don’t you know I don’t eat stale food? This fucking food was prepared in the bloody afternoon” He ranted. A deep frown was etched in between my brows and I stared at him, confused.

I didn’t actually get. Was he expecting the maids to prepare another meal in the evening again? Fine, before I came they all told me their master never ate stale food and they were always cooking fresh meals in the morning, afternoon and evening.

I had personally ordered them to stop because to me it wasn’t making any sense. Granted, he had enough money to stock his kitchen with foodstuffs and he was paying the cooks enough for their services but I just couldn’t take that and apart from that, I wanted him to begin to see me as a sensible person that could make decisions.

“Mr Austin Cole. I am afraid you would have to get used to eating stale meals.” I nonchalantly said, moving to the stool in front of the vanity mirror to continue what I was doing.

“Listen, You can’t tell me what to eat okay? You are my fucking wife which I hate to attest but you have no right whatsoever to stop my cooks from making me fresh meals okay? I don’t know where you found this energy or is it confidence but I swear on my grandfather’s grave, it won’t work in my house” With that, he stormed out of the room.

I closed the door only to see it fling open. “And henceforth, you would make my meals three times a day. Okay?”

“What?” My mouth fell open in shock as my eyes traced the back view of Austin walking out of my room.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
“What?” My mouth fell open in shock as my eyes traced the back view of Austin walking out of my room.

My phone rang loudly, making me recover from what Austin told me. It was most certainly Sophia. I had to inform her of what just happened. Seriously? Was I making him love me more with this talking back at him shit or was he hating me the more?

“Sophia. We need to talk” I mumbled.

“Sophia? I’m sorry but it’s Tobi” A deep masculine voice boomed back into the speaker. My ear rang in an ear deafening way as I tried to process what I had just heard into my brain. “Tobi?” I croaked.

“Yes. Tobi. We met at the awards night just of recent” He said calmly.

“Oh. Am sorry please, I didn’t get your name that day so I didn’t know you are Tobi” I said, tucking myself into the sheets. Actually, when Austin had dumped me at the awards night, leaving me stranded.
A young man had given a ride back to the hotel. He had introduced himself as a film marketer but he didn’t tell me his name. Maybe he did but I didn’t pay attention because of the devastated state I was.

“Hello. Are you still there?”

“Sorry, uh yeah I’m still here” I said.
“I was wondering if we could, you know go out and have fun this Friday”

“Excuse me, I am a married woman”

“Hey, calm down I know. I just wanted us to get to know eachother and be casual friends that’s all”

“Well? Okay then. Friday it is. But I am now back in Lagos and I don’t know if you stay..”

“I live in Lagos” He cut me off.

“Okay, I would text you the venue and time” I said and hung the call. I tried Sophia’s number again but it wasn’t reachable still.

“I have to go beg him” I resigned, shifting off the duvet from my body.

“Being stubborn won’t make him love me any faster”
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
I strolled to the kitchen and poured him a glass of cold water. With the plates in my hand, I walked to his personal dinning room and placed the plates on the table along with the glass of water.

I covered the plate with another plate and happily swayed my hips as I skipped the stairs on my way to his room.

“Fresh food he wants, fresh food he will get” I muttered and smiled to myself.

Gently knocking on the modern door, I waited for him to respond.

It was just some minutes to 10pm and he shouldn’t be sleeping already. Anytime he was home, I knew his routine, thanks to the maids I had chit-chatted with when I just came into the house.

They said he would eat, shower before going to his private library to read his scripts and rehearse. Most times, he would sleep at 2am, sometimes 4am before waking up and off he goes to his locations.

“I am busy” He coldly said. “Sweetheart, I am very sorry for being what I was. I just cooked your favorite and Its on your dinning table” I said in a sober tone. As gentle as I could.

I left and went to his dinning room to wait for him. After about five minutes, he walked in clothed in a red Pyjamas and gray loose shirt. He eyed me before taking his seat.

“Enjoy your meal” I said curtly and walked to the door, choking back the laugh that threatened to burst out.

He smirked and opened the plate only to be surprised it was empty.

“What the Bleep!” He heatedly said, clenching his fists on the wooden wide table.

I stuck my tongue out at him and walked with big strides to my room with huge feeling of a champion washing over me. I had changed my mind of going to beg him and quickly devised a prank that would annoy him crazily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torn by EvaJael(f): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol..way to go bae
Re: Torn by Missnande(f): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
LOL funny Steph, she would probably start commanding respect from him even if he doesn't love her at least.
Re: Torn by nanadeeva01(f): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
love is not by force
Re: Torn by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lolz, this Stephanie of a girl is so naughty....serves Austin right though grin
Re: Torn by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lolz...Sorry o Austin.
Re: Torn by Lolsd: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
steph thumbs up.... but steph make sure u used ur brain even tho austin is an idiot nd I pray dat uselex austin babe get re own disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Sweet Pain" / The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs / What Should This Be Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.