Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This? (840 Views)

DSTV Users Will Not Like This / A Woman Who Sleeps With Snake! Check Out What Happened. / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This? by PStacks(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2017
who in the world sleeps this deep?

even if sleep is the cousin of death, please don't die quick..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQaQfB5F9ZU
Re: This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This? by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2017
Someone should please watch and narrate. I'm managing the little I have. tongue
Re: This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This? by PStacks(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
Someone should please watch and narrate. I'm managing the little I have. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God will provide sha..

ok. the narration..

this adult fully grown man is got a puppy and then he holds the puppy in chain and sits on a chair and dozess off, like sleeping in a sitting position so comfortably and fast as sleep he forgot himself the puppy got all mushy sucking the man mouth to mouth not just kissing but sucking and still the man still didint wake up..

i was lead to wonder if that was sleep or he was half dead...

disgusting, irritating and funny and the same time all trio..

now you get right?

Data prices are falling sha. hopefully people would use data as freely as they want without thinking managing MB.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Amen
Re: This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This? by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2017
PStacks:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God will provide sha..

ok. the narration..

this adult fully grown man is got a puppy and then he holds the puppy in chain and sits on a chair and dozess off, like sleeping in a sitting position so comfortably and fast as sleep he forgot himself the puppy got all mushy sucking the man mouth to mouth not just kissing but sucking and still the man still didint wake up..

i was lead to wonder if that was sleep or he was half dead...

disgusting, irritating and funny and the same time all trio..

now you get right?

Data prices are falling sha. hopefully people would use data as freely as they want without thinking managing MB.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Amen
Thanks. wink
Re: This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This? by PStacks(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

Thanks. wink

you are welcome man.. anyday
Re: This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This? by procky(f): 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This? by PStacks(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
procky:
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two
years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Kwesé Tv Kick Starts The Holidays With An Incredible Deal / #BBNAIJA2018 Updates- Fire In The Big Brother Naija House / Bbnaija- 7 Things You Don't Know About Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.