Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is Allah The Creator Of Peoples of Other Religions? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah The Creator Of Peoples of Other Religions? (379 Views)

Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? / The Tolerance Of The Prophet Towards Other Religions / Allah – The Greatest Mushrik Of Them All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Allah The Creator Of Peoples of Other Religions? by badthinds: 12:10pm On May 31, 2017
I would like to know if Allah admitted to creating the peoples of other religions?

Anyone with good knowledge of the Quran can answer.

(After that many questions follows...I shall post them not on Nairaland but on my Mind).
Re: Is Allah The Creator Of Peoples of Other Religions? by mokoshalb(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2017
Quran 49:13:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Quran 40:67:

It is He Who has created you from dust then from a sperm-drop, then from a leech-like clot; then does he get you out (into the light) as a child: then lets you (grow and) reach your age of full strength; then lets you become old,- though of you there are some who die before;- and lets you reach a term appointed; in order that you may learn wisdom.

Allah(SWT) is the creator of all mankind as mentioned in the Quran...

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For Eid Al-fitr / Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Sudanese Man / Mumayiu'n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.