Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Getting Married ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Getting Married ! (778 Views)

Shocking Photos Of 35 Year Old Man Getting Married To A 6year Old Child / Exclusive: President Jonathan’s Daughter Ine Is Getting Married In January(pics) / Guys! What Should Come First After Hitting Money,buying A Car Or Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married ! by cheery(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2010
smiley As a young working  undecided graduate  can you get married to a girl with just  undecided SSCE qualification and not working [/b][/size]
Re: Getting Married ! by Tcharged: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
No.
Re: Getting Married ! by invisible2(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2010
Does your being a graduate make you more of a human being? If I love her I can marry her and send her to school and even find a work for her. Except you are still not financially capable to carry her weight. Her not going to school doesn't make her less of a human being!
Re: Getting Married ! by neeyee(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2010
That's right!!!
Re: Getting Married ! by xmasgift: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2010
invisible!:

Does your being a graduate make you more of a human being? If I love her I can marry her and send her to school and even find a work for her. Except you are still not financially capable to carry her weight. Her not going to school doesn't make her less of a human being!

Tell them oh invisible! Cos they don't know, imagine someone leaving a girl cos she's a 400level student in a part-time university (it's a 5yr program) even though she has a good job (@ least as good as or better than her peers who already graduated 5 years ahead of her)! I guess he was more concerned with wut his friends wud think lipsrsealed This university thing is over-rated in Nigeria abeg. There are so many empty brains out there with certificates they can't even defend !

(1) (Reply)

Super Falconets Says No To Schoolarship,wants Money.d / Help / Buy Zain Voucher At A Discounted Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.