Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor (3427 Views)

Who Can Play Fela Better: Chiwetel Ejiofor Or Dede Mabiaku? / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Chiwetel Ejiofor Nominated For A Golden Globe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by omar22(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2010
I just saw the 2012 movie by Chiwetel Ejiofor, John Cusack, Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt, Danny Glover, Thandie Newton and Woody Harrelson. what a performance, I wont say the best performance by an African Actor/actress but I am yet to see a better performance by a Nigerian artist.

Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by maedan(f): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2010
Chi E. is good, I'll give him that. I've seen him shine in a movie or two. Definitely an actor to claim for our own.
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by spikedcylinder: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2010
Omar, I suppose you won't be as pissed if Oprah gives him the seal of approval, huh?
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by semid4lyfe(m): 1:14am On Jan 18, 2010
Does he identify himself as been a Nigerian?
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by omar22(m): 1:33am On Jan 18, 2010
yep,

I know the English would claim that he is British because he was born on there shores

Omar, I suppose you won't be as pissed if Oprah gives him the seal of approval, huh?

I don't need Oprah's approval I do have eyes I could differentiate between Khaki and silk or I could tell the difference between a Scooter and Lamborghini , he is already a Golden Globe nominee (that's enough) compared to some I wouldn't want to mention their names
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by spikedcylinder: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2010
Yea, he was cool on the Golden Globes last night though he didn't win.
You didn't answer my question though. I didn't say you don't have eyes, didn't say you need Oprah's approval, I asked - will you be as pissed if Oprah vetoed Chiwetel as a good actor the way you were with Genny?
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by obinna5000(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2010
I heard he will be playing the role of Torque in the film adaptation of the video game "The Suffering" to be out 2011.
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by omar22(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2010
spikedcylinder

Jenny's "Big-up" from Oprah was a mere Token Gesture!!! Oprah on CHI. E, well who cares!!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by spikedcylinder: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
Didn't answer the question still. I'll let you off but I can guess your answer.
Next time I see you whining about a Nigerian actor or actress in Nigeria ehn, I will show you pepper.
You're skewed to this one because he's abroad. tongue
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by omar22(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
Didn't answer the question still. I'll let you off but I can guess your answer.
Next time I see you whining about a Nigerian actor or actress in Nigeria ehn, I will show you pepper.
You're skewed to this one because he's abroad.

Pepper!!! for what? because I don't suck up or Kiss Gene's backside!!! what has abroad got to do with the price of tea, Chiwetel Ejiofor showed what the rest of Nigerian actors / actresses should aspire to be!
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by spikedcylinder: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2010
Black heath eh? Goons are coming.
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by omar22(m): 1:48am On Jan 19, 2010
As in gooners
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by princemmab(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Does he identify himself as been a Nigerian?
he is brithian of nigerian parentage
Re: Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor by omar22(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2011
he is brithian of nigerian parentage

If he commits violation, the Brits would call him Nigerian, the British born Pakistani who committed the terror acts in London in 2005,
In the media they refer them as PAKISTAN or ASIAN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Batman The Dark Knight Online Free / Attack On Titan Season 2 / Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.