Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Was Jesus A Thief? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus A Thief? (1351 Views)

When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus A Thief? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2017
At Matthew 12:1, Jesus disciples stole/plugged grains from another man garden without permission. Is that not stealing? Abi we can now harvest another man's cassava without permission?
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Benevee: 1:56pm On May 31, 2017
see how you have allowed the devil deceive you.

please I'll like you to tell me the name of the man Jesus stole from? you have the bible with you, and still u can't read it with understanding

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by flexcool131(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
At Matthew 12:1, Jesus disciples stole/plugged grains from another man garden without permission. Is that not stealing? Abi we can now harvest another man's cassava without permission?

Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
See you, read your bible well, farmers deliberately leave grains in the farms for the needy to harvest later. In the case of Jesus and his disciples, they were hungry and cut corn head to eat. That isn't stealing people do it even till today
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2017
flexcool131:

I love that Joker's picture, one of my favourites.
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2017
Benevee:
see how you have allowed the devil deceive you.

please I'll like you to tell me the name of the man Jesus stole from? you have the bible with you, and still u can't read it with understanding
Yahweh(devil) can't use me. I big pass am. I can't find the name but can you tell me?
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
See you, read your bible well, farmers deliberately leave grains in the farms for the needy to harvest later. In the case of Jesus and his disciples, they were hungry and cut corn head to eat. That isn't stealing people do it even till today
Do you have a farm? do you leave yam for the needy?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Do you have a farm? do you leave yam for the needy?

When yam broke in the ground, we leave it there and when we see unknown people digging it up we don't shout.

I have a farm, Yes
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Benevee: 3:12pm On May 31, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Yahweh(devil) can't use me. I big pass am. I can't find the name but can you tell me?

you can't find the name? and u claim he stole from someone,(ever heard of a person without name? no I don't think so)

the devil have really closed your heart to the truth

All you need is Jesus Christ
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

When yam broke in the ground, we leave it there and when we see unknown people digging it up we don't shout.

I have a farm, Yes
That's your own case. Those guys are stealing your yam.
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2017
Benevee:

you can't find the name? and u claim he stole from someone,(ever heard of a person without name? no I don't think so)

the devil have really closed your heart to the truth

All you need is Jesus Christ
Tell me the name or fuc k off?
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by realmindz: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Matthew 12 vs 1
At about that time Jesus was walking through some grainfields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry, so they began breaking off some heads of grain and eating them.

steal /stiːl/
verb
1. take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

In conclusion, Jesus stole, he was a thief

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by OtemAtum: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
According to the DOCTUFOS OF truth Faulkin (Jesus/Yeshu] was a thief. See some of his stealing acts here.
DOCTUFOS: Batimeus 7:1-8

1. Now Iskariot came to me secretly at night and said to me, I have left the other disciples to come to you here. For I fear for that which I heard of you. 2. Now tell me, what is your offence and how did you get this blindness? And I opened my eyes and said, I am not blind O Iskariot. It was he who told me to pretend as if I am blind. And that have I been doing since three days. 3. And Iskariot said, it is good that you are not with us, for I have some dealings which you shall do with me if it pleases you. 4. I have been selected as the treasurer among the disciples now and I am he whom Yeshu had entrusted the keeping of the stolen treasures into his hands. 5. For every night, we go into the treasure houses and when we have opened the doors by the power of magia, we entered in and steal much treasure that we shall bestow on the homos. 6. Now O Batimeus, I shall keep some treasures with you often. And you shall mix them among the treasures which you obtained from begging alms. And Yeshu shall not know this. 7. And I said, go further to seek one whom you shall do this with, for Yeshu receives from me all the profits which I make from this business. And he takes account of them daily . 8. Now Iskariot was not satisfied. And he said, I shall go further as you have said.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
OtemAtum:
According to the DOCTUFOS OF truth Faulkin (Jesus/Yeshu] was a thief. See some of his stealing acts here.
You and your DOCTUFUS choi!
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by OtemAtum: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
You and your DOCTUFUS choi!
Yes o. Africans are beginning to reason into the happenings of the DOCTUFOS. That's why the OP(you) unknowingly opened this thread. See more here:

DOCTUFOS: Batimeus 14:1-10

FOURTEEN 1. Now Yeshu led us to the treasure house at night as usual with him. And he said, take your swords with you, for there are some who shall confront us. 2. And we went and when we had approached the treasure house of Solmani, we saw some who came also to steal from the treasure house. 3. And they said, you shall not enter in before us but we shall go in before you. And Yeshu said, go in, for he knew that some homos were also in the treasure house already, whom the government had assigned to keep it because of the continual robbery. 4. Now the gang entered in and were caught unprepared. And they fought against the guards and killed themselves, such that only a few were left; two of the thieves and one of the guards. 5. And Yeshu said, we should go in now. So we went in and saw that there were three homos left, who were very weak and tired. 6. And Yeshu said, tie them up. So Petra and Yacob bent low and tied them up, against the poles. And Yeshu said, take the goods and let us depart. So we took as much goods as we wanted. 7. And Petra said, master, shall Iskariot take all these to his house? Is it not too much for him to bear the weight of all? And Yeshu said, you shall go with him on another donkey to his house. 8. And you shall return after he has kept all. 9. Now Iskariot began to take of the treasure which he kept. And he did much almsdeed, which Yeshu himself did not command. 10. And Yeshu knew it and said, O Iskariot, do not take from the treasure which belongs to us to give to the poor. For in the day that we shall do this, we shall do it together and benefit from the glory of it together.
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Flashmove: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

During our primary schools days , if we are going or coming back from school, we move inside the bush to pluck fruits and other things to eat. It does not make us thieves. There are many fruits in the forest that belongs to no man.

If Jesus had stolen, let the person come out and send him to jail.
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by orunto27: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2017
There was no owner to complain, so that Farm was God's Farm spiritually positioned to serve God's purpose.
Although Barrabas was also Jesus but not Christ.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by latsy: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Of course it is taking in real sense but expect
some people to justify the act and tell you that it "holy stealing"
or holy collecting.
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Foolish topic from a Foolish mind
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by matrix600(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2017
orunto27:
There was no owner to complain, so that Farm was God's Farm spiritually positioned to serve God's purpose.
Although Barrabas was also Jesus but not Christ.
See defense... Chaii..

Orunto27 at it..

Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
princecharles100:
Foolish topic from a Foolish mind
okay
Re: Was Jesus A Thief? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
matrix600:
See defense... Chaii..
Orunto27 at it..
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin's Challenge To Religious People? / Download Koinonia Messages With Apostle Joshua Selman Online / Christians, God Is Responsible For Atleast Some Of The Suffering On Earth .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.