Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Which Is More Profitable Between Cocoa And Cashew Plantation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Is More Profitable Between Cocoa And Cashew Plantation (2914 Views)

Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Profitable Between Cocoa And Cashew Plantation by bigdaddy1: 2:22pm On May 31, 2017
I have seen people taking decisions on incomplete information when it comes to choosing between cocoa and cashew cultivation. This has necessitated the creation of this thread to enlighten people on the profitability of the two considering land size, yield, maintenance etc.

kindly share your opinion on this subject if you have experience in it.
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between Cocoa And Cashew Plantation by bigdaddy1: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria hybrid cocoa seedling available for sale at N150. This variety is guaranteed to fruit in 18+ months and is disease resistant. The nursary is well managed for good plant seedling. We can establish the seedlings for you on the farm and give you continues advise. You can count on us for best cocoa farm management.
    Free transportation for purchases above 3000 to any south west state.

Re: Which Is More Profitable Between Cocoa And Cashew Plantation by Lima98(f): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2022
bigdaddy1:
I have seen people taking decisions on incomplete information when it comes to choosing between cocoa and cashew cultivation. This has necessitated the creation of this thread to enlighten people on the profitability of the two considering land size, yield, maintenance etc.

kindly share your opinion on this subject if you have experience in it.
I don't know much about cocoa but if I were to choose I will chose cashew because I have been into it before and it has a lot of profit
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between Cocoa And Cashew Plantation by jalodo2: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Lima98:
I don't know much about cocoa but if I were to choose I will chose cashew because I have been into it before and it has a lot of profit
True, heard u mention cashew farming many times with ur other monikers.
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between Cocoa And Cashew Plantation by Lima98(f): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2022
jalodo2:
True, heard u mention cashew farming many times with ur other monikers.
u are wrong I don't have other monikers

(1) (Reply)

Maize Offal/corn Bran / Garri Processing Factory, Owo, Ondo State / Good Quality Soya Bean Cake For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.