Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call (16036 Views)

Nneka Ede Buys Lusitano Ginasio Football Clube For An Undisclosed Fee / Nneka Ogwumike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Ogwumike sisters relish Nigerian-American roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2017
Their younger sisters are also very good basketball players. Their family is on fire. Ndi Igbo were mmadu.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by procky(f): 7:37pm On May 31, 2017
Hilarious Let's Play (2017 Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain Humiliation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l03K11Rqm8&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by Klington: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Handsome girls
ur highness dey obvious grin

1 Like

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2017
whitebeard:
oya dab..for the first time..wait they are not even biafran based will u keep quiet...!!?
Then I will have to fulfill my promise
Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by jessykings(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2017
Fine girls, be making Nigerians proud cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by BenKhalifa95: 8:45pm On May 31, 2017
cold:
...And it goes downhill from here...
Because no be afonja abi ?
Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by whitebeard(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:

Then I will have to fulfill my promise
ryuk-san (death god) will give u a book.!

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by delpee(f): 9:20pm On May 31, 2017
Beautiful girls! More power to their elbows.

1 Like

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by abbadsinger: 10:54pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by abbadsinger: 10:55pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by ashjay001(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:
Where are those afonja ...come and see us how we are making it ooooo..
Quote me I kill you for real cool

Manage this one

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:57am On Jun 01, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:
Where are those afonja ...come and see us how we are making it ooooo..
Quote me I kill you for real cool
yo Bro it's a good thing to see people succeed but you don't have to drag ethnicity into everything. the Lord be with you
Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by morounkola(f): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself! Those girls are Americans who happen to have ibo names. They were able to achieve that feat because they are in a society where talent is appreciated and not where people keep bragging about how their tribe/ethnic group is the best.

I wish people could channel the energy being used in championing tribal e-war to more productive things that add real value to human existence.

ozohtony:
Nice one. I like em

Keep making d igbos proud

1 Like

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by vantage001: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2017
morounkola:
Keep deceiving yourself! Those girls are Americans who happen to have ibo names. They were able to achieve that feat because they are in a society where talent is appreciated and not where people keep bragging about how their tribe/ethnic group is the best.

I wish people could channel the energy being used in championing tribal e-war to more productive things that add real value to human existence.

They are igbo-americans. Just the same way you have latino-americans.
The igbo ethnicity predates your Nigerian nation and is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by morounkola(f): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2017
I think you missed the point. The point is that, they did not achieve the fact because they have ibo names.
So their supposed igbo blood has nothing to do with it. They did it because they have the talent and live in an environment that is devoid of ethnic bigotry that you are promoting.

I doubt if those girls would agreed to be called igbo-americans. Rather, they would prefer to be addressed as Americans.

vantage001:

They are igbo-americans. Just the same way you have latino-americans.
The igbo ethnicity predates your Nigerian nation and is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Just shut your trap and convert your hatred to something profitable other than wailing.

Anyways, I'm not surprise.... Afonja

morounkola:

1 Like

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by vantage001: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
morounkola:
I think you missed the point. The point is that, they did not achieve the fact because they have ibo names.
So their supposed igbo blood has nothing to do with it. They did it because they have the talent and live in an environment that is devoid of ethnic bigotry that you are promoting.

I doubt if those girls would agreed to be called igbo-americans. Rather, they would prefer to be addressed as Americans.

I actually think they do identify with their igbo identity. Just like jidenna did
Igbo disapora and to be fair african diaspora like identifying with their african roots. Even the real african-americans are undergoing Genetic tests to know their roots.

1 Like

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by morounkola(f): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
I am not surprised. You would rather insult than state your point. Take water and calm down. Your "girls" are taking giant strides, you are busy making enemies!
ozohtony:
Just shut your trap and convert your hatred to something profitable other than wailing.

Anyways, I'm not surprise.... Afonja

Re: Nneka And Chiney Ogwumike Join Adidas Stars’ Roll-call by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's in a calm voice I suggested that advice. But u still wailing

morounkola:
I am not surprised. You would rather insult than state your point. Take water and calm down. Your "girls" are taking giant strides, you are busy making enemies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifiers: 22 Players Arrive Super Eagles Camp (video) / Nigeria Vs Egypt... What's Your Prediction / Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.