Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) (1672 Views)

9 Foot King Cobra Removed From A Van's Glove Compartment In China / Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) / Watch The New Nissan e-NV200 Pull A House,Sets An Electric Van Towing Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 4:35pm On May 31, 2017
Cheap Tokunbor Cocharis Ford Transit Bus For Sale. (Long Frame)

The only two issue with the van is that, its righthand drive and a little engine problem cause by a mechanic.

Aside this two issues, the Ford bus is clean, clearance papers intact and am selling it off for just 450K

We can talk to negotiate.

Interested buyer should contact me Thanks.

Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 31, 2017
Happy sales.
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 4:41pm On May 31, 2017
And like i metion in my post. The Ford Transit bus is tokunbo.

London import,
All clearance papers are intact
Righthand drive
Diesel engine
No accident scratch

The vehicle was brought into the country last year in good condition.

Then at a time it was not "raising" properly, so we decided to engage the service of a mechanic send to us by a friend of which we are now regretting.

The mechanic dismantle a bit part of the engine, claiming it will enable him to fix the problem but it never came to be so.

Now we are trying to sell off the Cocharis Ford Transit Bus on a cheap price, without minding some losses
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 4:51pm On May 31, 2017
angels09:

For whatever reason made you sound this way, I don't know .

But i understand perfectly well your frustration,anger or stress that imbibe you during your past dealings with whoever it might be that didn't go well.

But that doesn't mean you should castigate my own genuine post.

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 31, 2017
jinglezbell:

For whatever reason made you sound this way, I don't know .

But i understand perfectly well your frustration,anger or stress that imbibe you during your past dealings with whoever it might be that didn't go well.

But that doesn't mean you should castigate my own genuine post.
Ok. Fair enough. But I was nearly defrauded​ last time.
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 5:11pm On May 31, 2017
angels09:
Happy sales .

maybe my low price sound too good to be true to you.

But if you really do read through my post again, you will see why am selling it off for such a low price.

The Cocharis Ford Transit Bus is a Right Hand Drive.

A mechanic went to work on the engine part, just because the vehicle was not "raising" properly when starting.

Ever since then I decided its better I sell it off cheap than to allow mechanics rip me of my money bit by bit.
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2017
jinglezbell:

ll maybe my low price sound too good to be true to you.

But if you really do read through my post again, you will see why am selling it off for such a low price.

The Cocharis Ford Transit Bus is a Right Hand Drive.

A mechanic went to work on the engine part, just because the vehicle was not "raising" properly when starting.

Ever since then I decided its better I sell it off cheap than to allow mechanics rip me of my money bit by bit.

My post adjusted. You should not pay for the sins of another. Please kindly adjust where you quoted me.
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 5:32pm On May 31, 2017
angels09:

My post adjusted. You should not pay for the sins of another. Please kindly adjust where you quoted me.

No way am going to pay for others transgressions.

Besides, that you had a bad deal in ikorodu should never have been your yard stick to damp the whole ikorodu as a not too good area to buy a car.

Probably in your case, you left your guard loose because I really don't see how someone will get dupe of money when buying an automobile.

There are lot of things to look,check before parting with your money.

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 31, 2017
jinglezbell:

No way am going to pay for other transgressions.

Besides, that you had a bad deal in ikorodu should never have been your yard stick to damp the whole ikorodu as a not too good area to buy a car.

Probably in your case, you left your guard loose because I really don't see how someone will get dupe of money when buying an automobile.

There is a lot of things to look,check before parting with you money.
Oga my guard was White House standard. I never said I parted with a dime.
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 5:45pm On May 31, 2017
angels09:

Oga my guard was White House standard. I never said I parted with a dime.

Good, then you should have just stay quiet instead of blowing false trumpet.

Cos just as it happend in ikorodu for you it might happen in mile2 for someone else.
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 31, 2017
jinglezbell:

Good, then you should have just stay quiet instead of blowing false trumpet.

Cos just as it happend in ikorodu for you it might happen in mile2 for someone else.

There's no denying the fact that half of the stolen cars are disposed of at ikorodu axis
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
angels09:

There's no denying the fact that half of the stolen cars are disposed of at ikorodu axis

Well I guess you got eyes to see and read where I mention:
"London Import"
"Clearance papers intact"

That alone should clear any doubters mind.

Thank you.
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 31, 2017
jinglezbell:

Well I guess you got eyes to see and read where I mention:
"London Import"
"Clearance papers intact"

That alone should clear any doubters mind.

Thank you.

You said. I have not verified.
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 6:12pm On May 31, 2017
angels09:

You said. I have not verified.

Lolz... Seems since your last experience you have find it so hard to trust your fellow human inhabitants.

Well if you really want to confirm for yourself then shoot me up and let's make a date.

Then you can come here back to attest to my claims.
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
jinglezbell:

Lolz... Seems since your last experience you have find it so hard to trust your fellow human inhabitants.

Well if you really want to confirm for yourself then shoot me up and let's make a date.

Then you can come here back to attest to my claims.

Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 6:20pm On May 31, 2017
If you are interested and you want proofs, make a date and come get it....shikena!
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Still available
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Available..
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Still selling
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by baconline(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
no one will believe u as u have not posted the current pix of the van,i am interested but seeing u just registered the user name for the purpose of selling this vehicle without a single picture showing the real deal sends anyone interested away. post the real pixs
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by TPound(m): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2017
what part of agric is it?
Re: CHEAPEST....Toks Cocharis Ford Van For Grab 450k (Negotiable) by jinglezbell: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2017
The vehicle is sold. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Car Gurus, Please Come In. Advice Needed On Nissan Engine / Water Under Driver's Side Footmat. / URGENT REPLIES: Is A Nissan Tiida A Good Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.