Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide (276320 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
sir otokx Good day sir...
can those of us who were admitted through basic studies start our registration(if it has started) despite the fact that our names are yet to reflect on CAPS portal?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Brukx(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Greetings Comrade. I must really apreciate the great help u have rendered to we aspirants.
A friend of mine didn't re upload his O level results, will that affect his chances of being admitted?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Krystalzkris(f): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rachealoduah:
login to jamb website then a page displays,click on the check admission status row,fill in your details then a page pops up look on the left hand side you'll see CAPS click on it,a new page emerges still on the left hand side you'll see "Admission status"then you click on it to check your admission status.hope you understand not really good at giving directions
ive done it. It showed not admitted. I mistakenly clicked on that accept button there. Hope it won't cause anything
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Brukx(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Krystalzkris:
ive done it. It showed not admitted. I mistakenly clicked on that accept button there. Hope it won't cause anything
The accept button can't be clicked till you are admitted
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
I have seen people not many though drop out of medicine, pharmacy and dentistry. Know of a guy that was very good with computers that went to enter Medicine after many years he graduated in Anatomy. This year he wrote Jamb and post utme with the desire to enter Computer Engineering and he could not get the minimum post utme required score.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Brukx:
Greetings Comrade. I must really apreciate the great help u have rendered to we aspirants.
A friend of mine didn't re upload his O level results, will that affect his chances of being admitted?

The re upload has no effect on chance of admission.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by sarsay(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
otokx:
I have seen people not many though drop out of medicine, pharmacy and dentistry. Know of a guy that was very good with computers that went to enter Medicine after many years he graduated in Anatomy. This year he wrote Jamb and post utme with the desire to enter Computer Engineering and he could not get the minimum post utme required score.
my biology teacher told mhee of her daughter dat went for medcine until she was 30 and was drop in year 5 she leta got a job wit her bio chem certificate

..................thats d most tragic story about medcine ive heard
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by sarsay(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
otokx:
pls sir hw hard is it to transfer to medcine in year 2 and wat courses can u transfer from....also in d caps market wat kind of courses can u b given,cn u gt medcine? nd wt criteria wud b used in caps market
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Krystalzkris(f): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Brukx:

The accept button can't be clicked till you are admitted
but it clicked. I'm scared o.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
sarsay:

pls sir hw hard is it to transfer to medcine in year 2 and wat courses can u transfer from....also in d caps market wat kind of courses can u b given,cn u gt medcine? nd wt criteria wud b used in caps market

This is quite a handful

Its not so hard, when you get the required CGPA which is 4 points but it is subject to the decision of the College board. For CAPS i don't have any answer as its a new process, perhaps you may throw more light on this.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
otokx:
that's what happen to people who get into some courses for the wrong reason or unclear reasons at last you see them dropping out because passion love and zeal which go hand in hand for the work is lacking for some there are so eager to get into the university that there settle for just any course forgetting that one day they will graduate and are faced with life head on only brave people like this guy you spoke about are courageous enough to detect this mistakes and retrace their steps if not how do you explain regrets most adults have concerning their jobs.I was told a very pathetic story by my lesson teacher,he wanted to go for medicine but as a result of writing jamb more than once and pressure from friends he decided to go in for computer science and now working in an organisation but the truth is that he really regrets giving up before even fighting he said" if only he was surrounded by people who encouraged him positively he would have been a medical doctor today".so my dear friends do not let pressure or anything lead you into what you don't do because at the bottom line it will still materialize always remember there is nothing new under the sun.what is happening now or what will still happen later has happened before so be wise and carve out your own live the way you want it to be cause your life is truly in your own hands
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by sarsay(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rachealoduah:
that's what happen to people who get into some courses for the wrong reason or unclear reasons at last you see them dropping out because passion love and zeal which go hand in hand for the work is lacking for some there are so eager to get into the university that there settle for just any course forgetting that one day they will graduate and are faced with life head on only brave people like this guy you spoke about are courageous enough to detect this mistakes and retrace their steps if not how do you explain regrets most adults have concerning their jobs.s
theres nothing special in studying medcine....people say it passion that drives them to studying medcine well ill say i didnt know what made me decide to be a doctor as a child but what i know is that i have been working toward becoming a doctor
........maybe its the false feeling that medcine grants you free pass into financial freedom which i have discorved to be a great lie in Nigeria as this is not the case of many doctors
.......but because ive gone too far to look back maybe thats why i cant look back....many medics in this thrend can relate with this......but is this the true definition of passion? no it isn't ...the truth is ive been searching for a long time what passion really is and what it is that stirs up passion
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Darry146: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
it's a privilege being a part of dis admission thread,thanks to u all for ur inspiring messages.......i pray God hackens to our diffe
rent prayers.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Tittusstar22(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Touching stories embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pato23:
27.... Registration is now on.
Can I now pay acceptance fee? What are the procedures for registration
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by LadyOmaDine(f): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
sarsay:

pls sir hw hard is it[/b]to transfer to medcine in year 2 and [b]wat courses can u transfer from....also in d caps market wat kind of courses can u b given,cn u gt medcine? nd wt criteria wud b used in caps market

Chances are very very very slim, if not impossible although I've heard of someone transferring from dentistry. They are considering accepting direct entry students but not this year and that would work If you have an A level result or a degree within CHS
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by LadyOmaDine(f): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
sarsay:

my biology teacher told mhee of her daughter dat went for medcine until she was 30 and was drop in year 5 she leta got a job wit her bio chem certificate

..................thats d most tragic story about medcine ive heard

Wow, in uniport medical school, year 5 is an immunity class sad
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Otokx I heard the portal for payment of acceptance fee has been enabled.
Can I proceed now to pay my acceptance fee and what about other registration details?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by sarsay(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
LadyOmaDine:

Wow, in uniport medical school, year 5 is an immunity class sad
It ws in unical
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by sarsay(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
LadyOmaDine:

Chances are very very very slim, if not impossible although I've heard of someone transferring from dentistry. They are considering accepting direct entry students but not this year and that would work If you have an A level result or a degree within CHS
Pls sir otokx what do you have to say about this comment
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by sarsay(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
LadyOmaDine pls are u a uniport medic?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Brukx(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Here's a link for a whatsapp group for all medical aspirants that just got admitted through jamb or basic so we can get together and pass info about our clearance, registration ,our fees and other stuffs...as other lists keep coming, we'll keep on updating it with more successful aspirants.we might be scanty now but with your effort we can make this a reality.

https:///KzNwgVwVUKtEwceWCl7VOB

You can also drop ur contacts in if u are unable to assess the link above
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fyi0:
Otokx I heard the portal for payment of acceptance fee has been enabled.
Can I proceed now to pay my acceptance fee and what about other registration details?

if it is enabled on the website then you can proceed to pay in the designated banks.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Standeshakon(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Brukx:
Here's a link for a whatsapp group for all medical aspirants that just got admitted through jamb or basic so we can get together and pass info about our clearance, registration ,our fees and other stuffs...as other lists keep coming, we'll keep on updating it with more successful aspirants.we might be scanty now but with your effort we can make this a reality.

https:///KzNwgVwVUKtEwceWCl7VOB

You can also drop ur contacts in if u are unable to assess the link above
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Blm12: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hey all. Sir Otox, great work sir. Sarsy, are you still asking and be asked?? well, weekend is close by. expect my testimony soon.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Deapexboy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Com. Otokx will the sales of basic form be extended?

Tnx in advance
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by iyamchee(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Deapexboy:
Com. Otokx will the sales of basic form be extended?

Tnx in advance
It has been extended already
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Deapexboy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
iyamchee:

It has been extended already

Which will end 24th monday right?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
walcut:
sir otokx Good day sir...
can those of us who were admitted through basic studies start our registration(if it has started) despite the fact that our names are yet to reflect on CAPS portal?

That admission through basic is provisional and subject to further verification in JAMB so you cannot start any registration as you are technically not yet admitted.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by iyamchee(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Deapexboy:

Which will end 24th monday right?
Check the school website..... It was extended to 29th of December and the exam is on the 12th of January....
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by iyamchee(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Seems our details have been uploaded on ecampus...... I just entered my reg number and my name came up..... http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by iyamchee(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Do Sign up and Sign in (Log in) to complete the Clearance Eligibility Form. If you did not meet the admission requirements, you are advised to follow the directions below: Go to the rejection officer at the Admissions Office for advice; after which you will be required to pay for the rejection form Fill out the Rejection Forms and choose any of the suggested departments that is most likely to accept you Based on the advice given by the Rejection Officer, you can then proceed to the recommended department The three key officers (The HOD of the department, the Dean and the faculty officer of the faculty) will endorse the acceptance or rejection of the candidate in the Rejection form. If the department rejects the candidate in question, the officers will be expected to make their remarks stating the reason for their rejection and the candidate is expected go back to the rejection officer for another recommendation and advice). On the other hand, if the candidate is accepted by the department, he/she then returns to the rejection officer at the admissions office. The rejection officer at this stage ensures that the candidate's chosen department is changed online to his/her new department. The candidate's department is then changed online to the department which accepted the candidate. This therefore makes room for the candidate to go back online to complete the eligibility form online based on the department which accepted the When you have been cleared, you will be required to carry out the following instructions to continue the admission process: Proceed to pay your fees online in any of the school's designated banks across the country First bank of Nigeria Plc United Bank for Africa Plc Access Bank Plc EcoBank Plc U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport) Sterling Bank FinBank Plc Pay your fees and print out the online fees receipt. Fill out the Personal Data Form for new Students. Fill out all other Registration Forms online and Print them out. Carry out Medical Examination and Registration at the University of Port Harcourt Medical Centre. Gather all your completed and printed documents including: Online Fee Receipt, Acceptance form, Provisional admission slip, Guarantor's form. You can then proceed to the Admissions office for Physical verification where you will sight your original O'level result certificate and UTME result slip. If cleared by the Admissions Office, proceed with your documents to your faculty for clearance with the faculty officer. If cleared by your Faculty Officer, wait for the approval of the Academic officer before you proceed with other registration activities such as course registration You are expected to complete all registration activities on or before the stated dates in the school's calendar or stand the risk of forfeiting your admission for the academic session. The Venue for the Registration exercise is the Admissions Office, Delta Park University of Port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (183) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.