Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide (274792 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by marjo: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello house, can anyone assist me with Uniport past questions for phy/chem/bio/maths/eng. There are so many sites sayings theirs are genuine and asking for money. The issue is really about the genuineness of questions. Comrade pls assist.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Donpre(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
marjo:
Hello house, can anyone assist me with Uniport past questions for phy/chem/bio/maths/eng. There are so many sites sayings theirs are genuine and asking for money. The issue is really about the genuineness of questions. Comrade pls assist.
A boss said this last year. it might be of help

LEMME GIVE A GENERAL ANSWER TO UNIPORT MBBS ADMISSION STRATEGY
hmm .. uniport has no officialpost ume past question..
the nature of post utme is just like expect any questions from ur 5science subjects.. ur question is gonna be different from the person next to u.. just the way jamb is ..u get..
we find out that uniport has question bank in there system not set by them but filled with jamb past question from all those 1990somthing till date. u understand.
thus the issue of past question ..wen u come to school environment u ll definitely see all those TOUT guys advertising hardcopies upandan.. na lie tryna siphon money from novice all in the name of helping/direct aspirant. they only select some jamb past question and pile it up .. in fact i can decide to select 50 question from diff spaced years and make it look like official one with uniport logo as back cover. na SCAM..
uniport P. UME is jamb past question which i tink u already have.. practice them from 1990 till date..
u only need to add mathematic past question.
the bad side in those days of post ume was that u may score high in jamb than ur fellow and ur fellow with low score may just luckily meet question in biology and chemistry with little physic.. while u with high jamb score may be bombarded with physic math chem and little eng bio.. seriously the guy with the simplest question may do well than u.. worst is uniport dont consider ur high jamb score that time o .. they ll just admit those with high score in P.ume ..
their beliv is if u wana be admitted u should be able to be an all round guru regardless of the question ure faced..
infact i have a guy with 283 in jamb but got 192 in P. ume.. he was just lucky he scored high in basic program which gave him MBBS. while some with just 220 will cram jamb past question from start to end and will see them life and eventually get up to 292 -300.. surely he ll be admitted.. they are like their own exam is the final...
thats for then.. cant say the new method they wana use now. but i think it will still be like the old method sha..
as for basic question .. basic is cool but for thosei that can control themselves and pursue what they want with good focus..(no side distraction) .
cant say of now o but the basic i did.. 28 was admitted and am 99% sure it was strictly on merit.. some student might be so dull in sec school due to locality but they prove there hunger for MBBS since no was only what was taught during d program and they made it ..they come to basic and read like craze man ( i know wat am talking about. some read like beast and got wat they wanted.) since no magomago for basic..
I THINK WITH THIS FEW POINT OF MINE I AV BEEN ABLE TO CONVINCE AND NOT TO CONFUSE............................

Huge thanks to drguzzykola.

1 Like

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Donpre:
A boss said this last year. it might be of help

Huge thanks to drguzzykola.

did u encounter any question from jamb past question during the utme....thanks
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Donpre(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2018
dannyboii1:

did u encounter any question from jamb past question during the utme....thanks
yeah a few.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Brukx(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2018
gr8kevo:
Hello everyone u can call me Kevin,a 100l student of d unique in college of health science medicine and surgery to be precise. I've been a guest in this forum for over a year now and i gained a lot in this thread last year when I was looking for admission. . .
Boss! Amah Kelvin
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Mimontu: 10:22am On May 14, 2018
*HELLO PEOPLE*
I go by the name Boss nd am a student of Uniport in the department of humanities,i just created a Uniport Whatsapp group for 2018 aspirants to assist newbies/aspirants with informations,guides and all they need to know about the school.
This group is strictly for 2018 Uniport aspirants,and if u think you are in this category, then you should join us here https:///52ofVqJuefq8GOHSp1sEi1

Just click the above link or copy it to ur browser for u to be added to the group!

Thanks
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by scarchiji: 8:52am On May 30, 2018
otokx:

For now the university has not looked in the direction of you guys. We don't know if there will be post utme or not. You can feel free to change.
Good morning Master.. been awhile we heard from you, I actually want to know about the clearance for graduated students... no one seems to have an answer when it will commence... Any information you can give??

2 Likes

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Weezyclan(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
To those who made University of Port harcourt their first choice institution in 2018/2019 session,
It is important to get undiluted information
from one another in order to facilitate the
admission process.
Ask questions bothering you and don't be shy to table your problems or respond to that of others.

For any enquiry message me on facebook-

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uniport wazobia blog

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Add up to be added to uniport facebook group.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by naetosmith(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
I heard uniport wont write apt test, they ll just do screening. Is this true?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by paul100(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2018
So no calculator,I pray the maths and physics will be easy for engineering candidates
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
https:///89rqYcfby6i8tcN3gwCM32 join d group for medical aspirants
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Francis95(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
cool
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Kenmatt(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2018
Please, can someone who has a first hand information on this help out? For someone who is aspiring for law, what are the subjects he or she is to write on post UTME? Is he or she going to write the four subjects he or she wrote in JAMB?

Patiently waiting...
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Aremson14(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
otokx:

For now the university has not looked in the direction of you guys. We don't know if there will be post utme or not. You can feel free to change.
Good day.. I changed my institution to uniport but it hasn't reflected on d skul portal. I dont know if u have any info on weather d skul has plans to update the portal or will conduct anoda round of putme
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aremson14:

Good day.. I changed my institution to uniport but it hasn't reflected on d skul portal. I dont know if u have any info on weather d skul has plans to update the portal or will conduct anoda round of putme

There was a time frame for change of course. It is expected that candidates change within that timeframe. Downloading of the database from Jamb CAPS is done once and such information put on the portal. You may wish to email the university for further clarification.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Aremson14(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
otokx:

There was a time frame for change of course. It is expected that candidates change within that timeframe. Downloading of the database from Jamb CAPS is done once and such information put on the portal. You may wish to email the university for further clarification.
Jamb never gave a time frame. I made the change about a day before uniport made anouncement of post utme. However can u please share the schools email. So there is no hope the university will update the portal?Thanks
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by IamNanas(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa state post utme form is out.
https://www.nairaland.com/4615914/fuotuoke-post-utme-screening-application
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aremson14:

Jamb never gave a time frame. I made the change about a day before uniport made anouncement of post utme. However can u please share the schools email. So there is no hope the university will update the portal?Thanks

That is the issue, JAMB appears to be saying one thing and doing another. Even as we speak people are still trying to do change of institution and then expect the universities to be liable. Let us assume another update is done this night, in a weeks time another candidate will raise the same complaint.

send an email to registrar@uniport.edu.ng, all hope is not lost, also send an email to the putme helpdesk.

1 Like

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Aremson14(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
otokx:

That is the issue, JAMB appears to be saying one thing and doing another. Even as we speak people are still trying to do change of institution and then expect the universities to be liable. Let us assume another update is done this night, in a weeks time another candidate will raise the same complaint.

send an email to registrar@uniport.edu.ng, all hope is not lost, also send an email to the putme helpdesk.
Okay. Ill send them a message and be optimistic. Thanks once again
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
rotimi9:
https:///89rqYcfby6i8tcN3gwCM32 join d group for medical aspirants
add me please 07089095209
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mimontu:
*HELLO PEOPLE*
I go by the name Boss nd am a student of Uniport in the department of humanities,i just created a Uniport Whatsapp group for 2018 aspirants to assist newbies/aspirants with informations,guides and all they need to know about the school.
This group is strictly for 2018 Uniport aspirants,and if u think you are in this category, then you should join us here https:///52ofVqJuefq8GOHSp1sEi1

Just click the above link or copy it to ur browser for u to be added to the group!

Thanks
add me to the group please 07089095209
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Blm12: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
BEEN A WHILE. GOOD DAY SIR OTKX, AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO ACCESS MY PORTAL. WHAT COULD THE CAUSE BE? THANKS. I NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Blm12: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Blm12:
BEEN A WHILE. GOOD DAY SIR OTKX, AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO ACCESS MY PORTAL. WHAT COULD THE CAUSE BE? THANKS. I NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS.

I have sorted it out. thank you sir. GOODLUCK TO THE INCOMING MBBS ASPIRANTS.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Aremson14(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2018
otokx:

I sent them an email already, im i expecting a respose from them if so how long do thy normally take to respond.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aremson14:

I sent them an email already, im i expecting a respose from them if so how long do thy normally take to respond.

Plans are underway to cater for candidates in your situation, before the end of this week you should be able to register, also keep your eyes on the registration website for further details.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Aremson14(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2018
otokx:

Plans are underway to cater for candidates in your situation, before the end of this week you should be able to register, also keep your eyes on the registration website for further details.
Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by cyndy1000(f): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
otokx:

Please is Uniport past questions a good guide for the Post Ume?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
cyndy1000:

Please is Uniport past questions a good guide for the Post Ume?

Jamb past.questions are, also remember that English and Maths are compulsory so prepare well.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by cyndy1000(f): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2018
otokx:

Jamb past.questions are, also remember that English and Maths are compulsory so prepare well.

Ok! Thanks am aware of Maths and English are compulsory.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by cyndy1000(f): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
otokx:

Please do you know the departmental cutoff mark for Educational Psychology.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
cyndy1000:

Please do you know the departmental cutoff mark for Educational Psychology I scored 215 in jamb and what else do I need to do to gain admission

Do you have a post utme score? Don't try to run when you have not started crawling.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by cyndy1000(f): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=otokx post=69456505]

Do you have a post utme score? Don't try to run when you have not started crawling. [/quotes

Lol am not running . Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (183) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.