Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Threatened To Beat And Rape Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Threatened To Beat And Rape Her (440 Views)

Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Threatened To Beat And Rape Her by Kimcutie: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Omoze took to her Instagram to share a private message between her and a guy who says he will rape her over her alleged refusal to be a video vixen.

She shared the screenshots and wrote;
“Beware of this account, Its no joke, he’s threatening to rape me to “dirth” because I don’t want to be in a “music video ” and me saying I will fight him made him “weak”.”

Source: http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/nigerian-lady-calls-man-threatened-beat-rape/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Threatened To Beat And Rape Her by NwaAmaikpe: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Na wa..
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Threatened To Beat And Rape Her by PapaNnamdi: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2017
How many other people are wondering who is older from the pic
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Threatened To Beat And Rape Her by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2017
The girl looks like the guys mother...
Or is the that the guy is malnourished
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Threatened To Beat And Rape Her by axeman2(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
THAT IS A BOY!
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Threatened To Beat And Rape Her by CaptainGOOD: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Nawao
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Threatened To Beat And Rape Her by Pavore9: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
The girl looks like the guys mother...

Or is the that the guy is malnourished

He looks so.

Anyone that threatens another with sexual violence needs psychiatric attention.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Bank Robbery In Nigeria / My Husband Has Cancer. He Reads Psalm 23 A Lot, Says Wife Of Evans / New York Bronx-lebanon Hospital Shooter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.