Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,695 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Moving From Methodist Church To Catholic. Am I Making A Mistake? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moving From Methodist Church To Catholic. Am I Making A Mistake? (583 Views)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Father Mbaka Donates N12.5m To Catholic Church At 2019 Cathedraticum(photos) / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving From Methodist Church To Catholic. Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2017
My father was a Methodist and we the kids followed also as methodists. But I'm tired of my Father's church now, they're beginning to get on my nerve and I'm planning to take my family to Catholic and convert there leaving everything methodism behind.
Wrong or right decision?
Re: Moving From Methodist Church To Catholic. Am I Making A Mistake? by chiefolododo(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Very very bad

Re: Moving From Methodist Church To Catholic. Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2017
chiefolododo:
Very very bad
reasons please
Re: Moving From Methodist Church To Catholic. Am I Making A Mistake? by chiefolododo(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2017
It is possible that some people in your church get you angry but catholic church is not an option.Dont be angry , make things right. Be the light in the midst of darkness. Remember the teaching of our father (John Wesley) , one of his quotes says " tell everyone what ulis wrong with him, at all times" correct the wrong doings of that other person in your church (in love)
Re: Moving From Methodist Church To Catholic. Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2017
chiefolododo:
It is possible that some people in your church get you angry but catholic church is not an option.Dont be angry , make things right. Be the light in the midst of darkness. Remember the teaching of our father (John Wesley) , one of his quotes says " tell everyone what ulis wrong with him, at all times" correct the wrong doings of that other person in your church (in love)
catholic church is private, I like that. I can be in a church and mind my business without creating unnecessary relationship with anybody. Methodist keeps choking someone with unwanted relationship and forceful donations because they knew my father.
Biko, is it compulsory to go around greeting people after church? If you don't greet in methodist, you become the "proud" one.

(1) (Reply)

Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle / See The "Prophet" Who Locked Up 6 Sisters And Make Them His Sex Slaves / Your life depends on what you know and practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.