Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Husband ,my Compromise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband ,my Compromise (1779 Views)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / My Husband Is Too Jealous / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband ,my Compromise by cross2crown(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Hello everyone,I am convinced you'll learn a thing or two from this.

My Husband, My Compromise.

Dear daughter,in my final submission, a wife means a 'COMPROMISE'.Irrespective of emerging ideologies with the claim to better humanity,nature defined some rhythms that gives us the right perspective.Raise an eagle like a chicken and one day it will take sudden flight when it discovers itself.

A man is wired to be domineering,desiring to be served,his household is his kingdom,his first conquest is his wife,his trophies are his kids.He is a hero within himself.He will protect his kingdom with his life.If outsiders deflates his ego,his last hope is his household.Being manly also rests in the impression that he has authority over his family. In all these,he has a truckload of weaknesses. In this respect,all men are the same.

All men are thesame,yet different.Men are raised under different circumstances which defines their attitudes and perception about things. This account for how they are all different from each other.One of them would become your husband.Husbands are going to come with both rational and irrational demands depending on how he had been raised or taught. Women don't have a problem with the rational parts. The problem is the irrational.Some may require that you serve them food on your knees,wash their clothes when you can afford a drycleaner,pay your salaries into his account every month or even give up your dreams of becoming whatever....the list is endless.Doing what he demands when you don't like it,makes you a compromise.You would have to do some of them in tears.Remember that your sacrifice is to help preserve your family. I know a lot of 'enlightened' women often tell you that if he loves you he must support your dreams.Dont allow those living their compromise advise you not to live yours.Don't be a general at war who takes advice from a book author of war stories. He has a vision for his family. His decisions are in line with his vision. If he insist you to change your dream,go to sleep again.

So,before you go taking those pre-wedding photos,before you customize your jersey with his name on it ,before you 'pepper dem' with titles such as 'his queen', 'his treasure' etc.Take time to find out his perspective towards life and the demands of his 'kingdom'.If he's not worth the potential compromise,don't marry him.So,before you decide to marry any man,don't just get carried away by the symphony of skipped heartbeats resulting from sweet feelings of love.....choose your own COMPROMISE wisely for therein lies a major recipe for the success of your marriage. Your marriage will work........this is my prayer for you.#Letusbreakbread #Myhusbandmycompromise
Akoji Austine Obaje is the BreadBreaker.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by zeestone99(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
I love the word "before you pepper them gang"

2 Likes

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by lovethchioma(f): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2017
I'll surely choose my compromise wisely. Thanks @Op

1 Like

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by jashar(f): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2017
true that OP.

1 Like

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by amprat: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
when they will not hear jejely they will now hear wheeeeeen by force

1 Like

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Very nice write-up. Lalasticlala this should be on FP please o

1 Like

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by Khonifer: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
I personally know a lady, a muslim lady for that matter, whose husband insisted she ground pepper with a grinding stone rather than a blender.

After grinding pepper twice she packed her load and ran grin
Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by Berbierklaus(f): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Khonifer:
I personally know a lady, a muslim lady for that matter, whose husband insisted she ground pepper with a grinding stone rather than a blender.

Lolz
She for wait grin
Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by zeestone99(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Khonifer:

Ran away Becos of pepper, i bliv there shud b oda ways arnd it. Mayb there are other weird tinz she's been doing but if it's Becos of pepper she ran away, she no try o
Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by Khonifer: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
zeestone99:

Ran away Becos of pepper, i bliv there shud b oda ways arnd it. Mayb there are other weird tinz she's been doing but if it's Becos of pepper she ran away, she no try o

Its not about the pepper. Its about the suffering. Things have been put in place to make work easier, but he insisted on the suffering.

He didn't let her use any appliance, washing machines, blenders et all...

Note, this lady is from a rich background, so she didn't understand how someone could be so backward in their thinking. Her words.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by thorpido(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Khonifer:

She for stay and bear.I know some men who won't eat poundo yam.It has to be pound in mortar.

Choose your compromise wisely.

1 Like

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by zeestone99(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Khonifer:

Its not about the pepper. Its about the suffering. Things have been put in place to make work easier, but he insisted on the suffering.

Note, this lady is from a rich background, so she didn't understand how someone could be so backward in their thinking. Her words.

She rili needs to run, d man is way out of this world
Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2017
una no dey taya for this talk undecided
Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by cross2crown(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pidgin2:
Very nice write-up. Lalasticlala this should be on FP please o

lalasticlala,kindly take heed to pidgin2 's counsel.She's the wise one

1 Like

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by cross2crown(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Khonifer:

Khonifer, its not just about the lady's background.She must have seen the tendencies in him before they got married .He may just be putting her through this to be sure that she can do them before he'll acquire those appliances.Dont assume am in support of his actions.We dont know his orientation and how he grew up.Remember a lot of people have fallen from their high horse financially as time progressed .Every lady should know that when you say yes to a man,you say yes to his mentality.
Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
What a short story with million lesson u never took my time to resolve does things so many things I now do out of my own will,i wish I had taken enough time to draft my list.to every single lady here pls take our time no late commer in marriage.ur happiness after marriage natters alot .

kiss
I wish lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband ,my Compromise by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bloomin' long article! I cannot read this angry

(1) (Reply)

Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser / SEE MY AUNT'S DILEMMA, HOW CAN I BE OF HELP? / My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.