Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Dantim Wan Marry - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dantim Wan Marry (440 Views)

I Wan Die! / Crazeclown New Comedy Video I Don't Wan To Carry Last In Your Burial / I No Wan Go Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dantim Wan Marry by 1stdantim(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Dantim finally wanted to settle down with a lady. Everybody was mocking the lady that she has tribal marks and she's not beautiful, so Dantim was only deceiving her. When the lady could not resist it again, she told her parents and they called for Dantim to ask if he really Love the lady or not. Parents: do you really want to marry our daughter? and why do you think you love her? Dantim: Thank you sir & ma. I really want to marry her, and I think I love her because if she could survive these brutal and wicked tribal marks on her face, there will be no how bad I treat her that she will feel it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert / Skit / GODMAN QUOTES 8(Name It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.