Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies (1047 Views)

Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey / Banks That Accepts Paypal In Ghana / Is There Any Payment Gateway That Does Not Require 3D Authentication? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by Picomon(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2017
I need a payment gateway that accepts foreign currencies even if it is just USD. Guys help me out.
Re: Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by Julius2214(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
If you mean a Nigerian gateway that accepts foreign currency... Then try voguepay, they can accept USD and convert it to naira.
Re: Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by Picomon(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Julius2214:
If you mean a Nigerian gateway that accepts foreign currency... Then try voguepay, they can accept USD and convert it to naira.

Thanks man. They said I can't list my product in USD and it should be in naira lile this NGN 500. I need a payment gateway that will allow me to list my products in USD and convert it to naira or even give me the money in USD.
Re: Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by Julius2214(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Picomon:

Thanks man. They said I can't list my product in USD and it should be in naira lile this NGN 500. I need a payment gateway that will allow me to list my products in USD and convert it to naira or even give me the money in USD.
Then you should try o2checkout, a foreign payment gateway. Though I've not used them personally but from reviews, they're OK. I'm even planning to use it for my current project.
Re: Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by Picomon(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Julius2214:

Then you should try o2checkout, a foreign payment gateway. Though I've not used them personally but from reviews, they're OK. I'm even planning to use it for my current project.

I've tried 2checkout.. they said they dont support sites that sells bitcoin.
Re: Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by SwitemTech: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Picomon:

I have a payment solution that can allow you list your product in USD and convert it to Naira or pay you in dollars if you have a dormiciliary account.

Call or send a WhatsApp to 08089258093 for more information and integration.

Thank you.
Re: Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by Picomon(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
SwitemTech:

I have a payment solution that can allow you list your product in USD and convert it to Naira or pay you in dollars if you have a dormiciliary account.

Call or send a WhatsApp to 08089258093 for more information and integration.

Thank you.

Man, kindly drop the name. I'm also a developer.

Converting it to naira is not the problem with Voguepay but they said it's against CBN policy.
Re: Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by SwitemTech: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Flutterwave allows you to do this if you know how to create your own payment solution or how to integrate their API to your website.

If you need someone to integrate the payment solution for you, kindly get in touch.
Re: Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by Jmaxinc: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2017
bluepay

SwitemTech:
Flutterwave allows you to do this if you know how to create your own payment solution or how to integrate their API to your website.

If you need someone to integrate the payment solution for you, kindly get in touch.
Re: Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies by SwitemTech: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Jmaxinc:
bluepay

Hi Jmaxinc, I don't understand what you mean by Bluepay. I am recommending mypayment solutions based on Flutterwave technology. Hence, the reason why I said people should get in touch. Anyone interested should kindly visit https://www.switemtech.com and drop a request there or visit the payment page from there. Calls are also welcome (+2348089258093)

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Dfiff Between Xhtml And Html / Please Help: How Can I Accept Online Payments Before Sending Goods To Clients / I Want To Learn From A Professional SEO Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.