Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Best Wordpress Freelancer/microjob Theme For Sale - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Wordpress Freelancer/microjob Theme For Sale (899 Views)

Best Wordpress Hosting 2020 Reviews And Buying Guide / Best Wordpress Multisite Solution / Help Please I Need Nairaland Theme For Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Wordpress Freelancer/microjob Theme For Sale by Ochiske(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello fellow developers in the house. MicroJob Engine developed by Enginethemes is unarguably the best freelancer theme. This theme is designed to look like Fiverr. Run a google search and see for yourself.

I want to sell my copy of the theme. Please note; This isn't nulled. You'll be provided with the license key and the themeforest account (if needed). I purchased this to develop a freelancer site similar to Fiverr for Nigerians but plans changed and I got to begin work on something better and bigger that's the reason for selling this theme. It'll be sold at a discounted price.

Call or Whatsapp if you need this theme.

(1) (Reply)

Electrictity Comes To Nigeri Via Mobile Phones / Wearable Technology Is Reshaping The Future Of Digital Healthcare / Pls Programmer Can Any Help About Java Toturial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.