Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! (1194 Views)

The Simpsons - 20 Times It Predicted The Future Correctly / BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / Banky W's :the Wedding Party 1 Is Pure S**t ! (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Those who watched this TV show will grab better...

forgive the quality of the pics.

From predicting Donald Trumps run for presidency to the massive outbreak of the Ebola virus, the count down 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future...

10. EBOLA
Everyone Knows the March 2014 EVD that spread widely in West Africa, it caused a high mortality rate... surprisingly it was depicted in the Simpsons TV show.. where the mother showed the son a book of him lying down on bed to die.

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
9. 9/11
Was it a coincidence?... well, might be...
The September 11 attacks (also referred to as 9/11 ) were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group
al-Qaeda on the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks killed 2,996 people, injured over 6,000 others , and caused at least $10 billion in property and infrastructure damage.

This was predicted too in the Simpsons TV shows.

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
8.STEALING GREASE.
In the TV show... a particular episode showed father and son in search of grease to help them in the grease selling business.. later on, in the US, some people was nabbed for stealing grease....predicted right?.

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
7. BATMAN AND ROBIN.
In the scenes "Ice to meet you" in the Simpson, you wouldn't believe that that same scene was used by Arnold Schwarzenegger to play freeze in the 1997 Batman and Robin... This I can't call a prediction but rather an inspiration.

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
6. LEMON TREE.
Far fetched was this prediction, as in who would steal a lemon tree?...
As depicted in the TV show, the same thing happened in the US, don't ask me I don't know how..

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
5. FARM VILLE.
Ever received countless notifications on FB to play farm ville?, well, this game was first seen on the Simpson show in 1998 before it was created on Facebook around 2009...
It is a game of planting, ploughing, harvesting of farm products etc.
An inspiration too, I guess.

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
4. WRECKING BALL
cheesy This got me though..
This is a shocker and a little far fetched the show depicted this in a 1994 episode..
Miley Cyrus' song...yeah?
This very song remained in top of the music chart for many weeks.
The Singer sold more than 3 million copies in the US. Alone. ..
Inspiration ooooo grin cheesy smiley wink

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
3. GMO FOOD.
Genetically modified foods or GM foods , also known as genetically engineered foods or bioengineered foods , are foods produced from
organisms that have had changes introduced into their DNA using the methods of genetic engineering . Genetic engineering techniques allow for the introduction of new traits as well as greater control over traits than previous methods such as selective breeding and mutation breeding.
Approx. 17 years ago, in the simpsons show, they suffered from a "spoilt tomato".due to a nuclear plant reaction... interestingly, in 2013, Japan found themselves in the exact same situation, a disaster from Japan's plant found its way into the vegetation that caused deformities and lumps in tomatoes... bizarre.

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
2. HORSE MEAT.
THE show depicted an episode where there was consumption of horse meat.. this happened years before the UK's Burger king's scandal where there was allegations that the Burger consumed at that time was tainted with horse meat...
Is horse meat terrible?
LOL.
AND....

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
1. DONALD TRUMP.
This is a little creepy.. as it was predicted in the show that DJT Would contest for presidency years before it came true..
Same building.. same waving hand motion..
This is so real and shocking that I just kept imagining may be it is a coincidence or really a prediction.
I can't but drop my pen here...

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ

SOURCE: YOUTUBE.COM
'Cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun. Et al.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by directonpc(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Simpson = illuminati
Re: 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future, No.1 Is So True! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2017
directonpc:
Simpson = illuminati

habha....
Illuminati kee?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Popular Hollywood Horror Movies 2017 Movies / African Movie Channel Nollywood Movie: Basket Case / Internet Based Photo Comic Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.