Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots (2405 Views)

Court Jails School Proprietress For Obtaining N5m By Trick (Photos) / Man Bags 10 Years For Obtaining Goods By Trick / The Dark Net: Cannibal Cafe (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Here's the story:

Went to Ado Ekiti on business related issue. Was bored out of my head in my hotel room so I decided to find a girl to keep me company.

Got a girl from Ekiti state uni who lied she's based in Akure I should send her 1700 for tfare. I obliged. She came but i wasn't impressed with what I saw. Dress was kindda dirty, noticed blood stain on her skirt plus she was far from fine.

Made sure she was comfortable anyway, she said she was hungry, got her food, drink,gave her 4k for tfare the next day tho I ddint sleep with her. She offered to come with her friend next day for 3some but I declined.

A week later was dead bored so I asked her to come around. She said to send 2,500 for tfare. I obliged but she didn't show up. Unpon enquiries she claimed ATM wasn't dispensing then I asked "wht about the money I sent u then"? the the following convo' ensued not knowing I have a leverage on her - her naked pic.

I'm giving her till Friday to refund me else she willl become popular than garrri soon.

Ps: here's her number, 0805 149 7863. Pls bombard her with txt, calls, Whatsapp msgs etc.

1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Some how I can't load up more convo'

2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
kontinu please cool
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
And last batch

1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Apparently she send me a msg earlier today to send my account number over she was gonna pay me just 2500 but I declined I demanded for the full amount 7500 quid else I will spill. Will updat u all soon
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by stefanweeks: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
You dey ask us?

Do whatever the 4ck u wanna

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Davash222(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mr Op, on a serious note, how old are you She did nothing wrong to you.

you were not impressed with what you saw, Dress was kinda dirty, noticed blood stain on her skirt plus she was far from fine, and yet you still paid for here to come again with her friend for three some. Na on top person daughter you wan take act blue film

Just delete that girl's nude pictures on your phone and stop disgracing your generation.

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by sainty2k3(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Girl come visit u ,u no give are what she wants, the money with her is your fine
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Justuceleague2: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
So , she's instagram Olosho grin

You no like am, you nor Fvck am but you still call am again?

And lecturer died and they gave them 2 days to mourn?

Alaye stop disgracing your generation

Na untop 7k You wan do anyha

All these small pikins dem

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Justuceleague2:
So , she's instagram Olosho grin

You no like am, you nor Fvck am but you still call am again?

And lecturer died and they gave them 2 days to mourn?

Alaye stop disgracing your generation

Na untop 7k You wan do anyha

All these small pikins dem

I called her a week after cuz I was bored bro besides I can let go the 7k Its no biggie for me but cuz she went on to abuse me I thought id teach her a lesson.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Davash222:
Mr Op, on a serious note, how old are you She did nothing wrong to you.

you were not impressed with what you saw, Dress was kinda dirty, noticed blood stain on her skirt plus she was far from fine, and yet you still paid for here to come again with her friend for three some. Na on top person daughter you wan take act blue film

Just delete that girl's nude pictures on your phone and stop disgracing your generation.

Bro I think u need re read the story again. I declined her offer to come with her friend for 3some. I'm not that randy bro.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by DanseMacabre(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
OP send me #1000 recharge card let me bombard her with texts and calls.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
DanseMacabre:
OP send me #1000 recharge card let me bombard her with texts and calls.

1k is too much forward Ur phone number I will too u up.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by somcherry(f): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
I think the only money she owes you is 2,500.
Since she has already accepted to refund the 2,500, take it and move on.

Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by gulfer: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Be careful, a smart girl can turn the story round and police will milk you seriously.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by DanseMacabre(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jbleenk:

1k is too much forward Ur phone number I will too u up.

And what if I don't call or text? That means I've scammed you. Use your head bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
gulfer:
Be careful, a smart girl can turn the story round and police will milk you seriously.

Actually she said she's gone to police to write a statement saying I raped her. Well I got our correspondence on my phone. So it's my word against hers
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by patola080(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jbleenk:
Here's the story:

Went to Ado Ekiti on business related issue. Was bored out of my head in my hotel room so I decided to find a girl to keep me company.

Got a girl from Ekiti state uni who lied she's based in Akure I should send her 1700 for tfare. I obliged. She came but i wasn't impressed with what I saw. Dress was kindda dirty, noticed blood stain on her skirt plus she was far from fine.

Made sure she was comfortable anyway, she said she was hungry, got her food, drink,gave her 4k for tfare the next day tho I ddint sleep with her. She offered to come with her friend next day for 3some but I declined.

A week later was dead bored so I asked her to come around. She said to send 2,500 for tfare. I obliged but she didn't show up. Unpon enquiries she claimed ATM wasn't dispensing then I asked "wht about the money I sent u then"? the the following convo' ensued not knowing I have a leverage on her - her naked pic.

I'm giving her till Friday to refund me else she willl become popular than garrri soon.

Ps: here's her number, 0805 149 7863. Pls bombard her with txt, calls, Whatsapp msgs etc.
hmmmmm u gt wot u want but I dnt believe dis super story
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Greenbullet(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jbleenk:

I called her a week after cuz I was bored bro besides I can let go the 7k Its no biggie for me but cuz she went on to abuse me I thought id teach her a lesson.
op abeg send me the pics , I don DM you, I wan see the girl face , I think I know her.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
op abeg send me the pics , I don DM you, I wan see the girl face , I think I know her.

Hang on, will do tomorrow if she fails to refund me
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
patola080:
hmmmmm u gt wot u want but I dnt believe dis super story

U don't have to bro
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Greenbullet:

Are u a student of the uni?
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Greenbullet(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jbleenk:

Are u a student of the uni?
my cousin toluwalope schools there , he knows everyone, I can give him the pic to track her down.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
my cousin toluwalope schools there , he knows everyone, I can give him the pic to track her down.
1 sec
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by MostBanned: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
OP......if you end up sharing that girls nude, it's a decision you would regret your entire life...... Just let it go

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
MostBanned:
OP......if you end up sharing that girls nude, it's a decision you would regret your entire life...... Just let it go

I have resolved to share it if she don't refund me. This should teach her some manners and lesson
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Greenbullet:

Check ur mail
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by MostBanned: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jbleenk:

I have resolved to share it if she don't refund me. This should teach her some manners and lesson

Goodluck......but 7k is very meager,
too small an amount to destroy someone's life

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
MostBanned:

Goodluck......but 7k is very meager,
too small an amount to destroy someone's life

I asked for an apology and she refused. I really don't think she cares anyways.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by MostBanned: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jbleenk:

I asked for an apology and she refused. I really don't think she cares anyways.
I know if hurts you very much......but just think it twice before doing it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Sex Workers Open Up On Their Escapades And How Officers Maltreat Them / Female Prison Warder Caught Having Unprotected S*x With Male Inmate In Office / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.