Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How About Crowd Solving This Badoo Cult Murderers Of A Thing? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How About Crowd Solving This Badoo Cult Murderers Of A Thing? (705 Views)

Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) / Photos Of Cutlass Weilding Residents Securing Their Area Over Badoo Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How About Crowd Solving This Badoo Cult Murderers Of A Thing? by KratosCorp: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Here's the link to a thread about their most recent crime:

https://www.nairaland.com/3834289/badoo-gang-kills-family-5

Please folks in Ikorodu area should try to analyze the victims historically.

There must be a pattern and obscure modus operandi to this evil.

It's not enough to mention that they use "grinding stone" (although that's a vital info too). But let's try to profile and thorougly analyze their victims also.

There may be a pattern as per the types of victims they usually go after. This may help to throw more light onto their hidden intents apart from the obvious line of ritual.

I'm supprised that the authorities are still not on top of this evil though.

And I think that Sahra Reporters should jump into this. They should demystify this group. That's one way to convince us of the validity of their aclaimed call to investigative journalism.

Maybe it's time to flood the police and SR on Social Media with a demand to demystify the Badoo Cult group. This is an organized crime. The longer they operate in secret the stronger they get.

My thought though.
Re: How About Crowd Solving This Badoo Cult Murderers Of A Thing? by Justuceleague2: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Saharareporters is a news agency, police should stop collecting hand downs from criminals and start working

It's not like they(badoo gang) are ghosts or anything

Besides people don't name people they are not familiar with , someone somewhere knows something

If police was reliable or not complicit someone would have tipped them off and they'd have arrested them

But then unless the gang is killed on the spot police will free them again and that means double trouble for whistle blower and their household
Re: How About Crowd Solving This Badoo Cult Murderers Of A Thing? by icedfire(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
The only solution is for the youths around there to Form vigilate groups, across every Street. And yes I think the LASG is complicit because their silence is deafening.
Re: How About Crowd Solving This Badoo Cult Murderers Of A Thing? by azimibraun: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
God bless your Gizard for separating stones and sands from brain. I support your view. I will contribute my quota in blowing Vuvuzela on this..

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Collects The Ransom From My Victims For Me’ – Evans Lagos Notorious / How To Kill An Ant (Easiest Method) / Five Nigerians Arrested in India for Narcotics And Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.