Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Information Technology (IT) Support Persons Required Across Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Information Technology (IT) Support Persons Required Across Nigeria (1283 Views)

Vacancy For An Information Technology (it) Support Officer / Vacancy For An Information Technology (it) Support Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Technology (IT) Support Persons Required Across Nigeria by Cheechy(f): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
We are seeking a number of support staff (to support Webex meetings) across the following states

Abuja , Calabar, Benin, Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Ibadan, Port-Harcourt and Tema (Ghana)

The Webex meetings will hold simultaneously at each site and participants will range from 30- 50 persons per location.

At least one support staff will be required at each site. This person will be responsible for setting up a projector, projector screen and audio which will be seen and heard by all in the venue. This person will have to source for internet access or work with a designated provider.

This person should be computer literate and be familiar with WebEx meetings. Should be able to configure a router and connect a computer it the internet.

ITEMS NEEDED PER SITE
1) Laptop computer with Windows 7 or above
2) Internet Equipment
3) High-end Speakers or audio/visual equipment for sound
4) Projector
5) Projector Screen
6) UPS
7) Extension cable for power
8 ) Network cable
9) Highspeed dedicated internet (minimum 2MB)

If you are able to provide this service in any of the stated locations do send an email with your details to: proxyhrng@gmail.com

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Information Technology (IT) Support Persons Required Across Nigeria by Cheechy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thank you for the response thus far,

Please note the specified locations.

Abuja ,

Calabar,

Benin,

Enugu,

Kano,

Lagos,

Ibadan,

Port-Harcourt

Tema (Ghana)

1 Like

Re: Information Technology (IT) Support Persons Required Across Nigeria by Cheechy(f): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Good Morning,

Do note the specified locations.

Abuja ,

Calabar,

Benin,

Enugu,

Kano,

Ibadan,

Port-Harcourt

Tema (Ghana)

If you are able to provide this service in any of the stated locations do send an email with your details to: proxyhrng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Information Technology (IT) Support Persons Required Across Nigeria by menacity(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please Cheechy, I Did Love To Know If U Already Ve A Prepared Center In The Designated Locations. I Did Love To Know.Thank You 08143588596
Re: Information Technology (IT) Support Persons Required Across Nigeria by sparko1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
poishishikochi:

Recently I encountered a similar problem. It all started with the fact that I decided to open an online store, but could not find the necessary staff. I spent more than three months searching for qualified personnel. I searched in various forums, tried to find at job search sites, but all was unsuccessful. I asked the manager of a famous online store for advice and he recommended AMA Networks to me. In the beginning, I doubted, but they really helped me. These guys not only advised me, but also provide ongoing support to my store. They do their job quickly, efficiently, and also cheaper than others. I advise you to contact them. Good luck!

This post is far back as 2017, the program has been completed.
Re: Information Technology (IT) Support Persons Required Across Nigeria by Octopus3000: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
poishishikochi:

Recently I encountered a similar problem. It all started with the fact that I decided to open an online store, but could not find the necessary staff. I spent more than three months searching for qualified personnel. I searched in various forums, tried to find at job search sites, but all was unsuccessful. I asked the manager of a famous online store for advice and he recommended AMA Networks to me. In the beginning, I doubted, but they really helped me. These guys not only advised me, but also provide ongoing support to my store. They do their job quickly, efficiently, and also cheaper than others. I advise you to contact them. Good luck!
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! In An Oil & Gas Servicing Firm / Urgent Vacancy / Ongoing Recruitment At Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.