Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tooth Ache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Ache (596 Views)

5 Options To Repair Or Replace A Cracked Or Broken Tooth / Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me / Cure For All Types Of Tooth Ache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tooth Ache by newyorks(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls I Need Help My Girl Is Having Serious Tooth Pain. What Shall We Do?
Re: Tooth Ache by Jennifer89(f): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
please take her to see a dentist. I had tooth ache some months back.... you don't want to read what I went through... just take her ASAP
Re: Tooth Ache by newyorks(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2017
Jennifer89:
please take her to see a dentist. I had tooth ache some months back.... you don't want to read what I went through... just take her ASAP
owk fine lady. where u adviced to pull it out?
Re: Tooth Ache by Jennifer89(f): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
newyorks:
owk fine lady. where u adviced to pull it out?

I delayed before going to see the dentist until my gum got swollen then I ran to the clinic because the pain was excruciating. I had a tooth uproot and that was the end
Re: Tooth Ache by newyorks(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=Jennifer89 post=57121767]

I delayed before going to see the dentist until my gum got swollen then I ran to the clinic because the pain was excruciating. I had a tooth uproot and that was the end[/quoteowk. tnx
Re: Tooth Ache by Bezijakes: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello everyone, our traditional Chinese medicine can help in dis regard. Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) uses Chinese herbs n roots to make products to take care of our health n address many health issues n solve them. These products are 100% natural and highly efficacious wit no side effects. Pls contact me.. bezijacob281@gmail.com, whatsapp 08061290239

(1) (Reply)

When Your Husband Decides To Cheat On You - Here Are The Signs To Look Out For / Why WHO Said Chronic Diseases Will Increase Africa by 2020 / How Does Alcohol Affect The Unborn Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.