Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Imo Tourist Sites - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Imo Tourist Sites (1268 Views)

Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Best Tourist Sites In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Tourist Sites by mekuilis(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
So I came into Imo state hoping to see more of the eastern heartland than the media churns out. I was kind of disappointed with the fact that there seems to be no tourist sites at all,no tourist attraction. Asides the Oguta Wonderlake,are there no other places for tourists in Imo state? Please Imolites update us. WHAT TOURIST ATTRACTION HAS THE EASTERN HEARTLAND GOT?!
Re: Imo Tourist Sites by mekuilis(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2017
Ok,so was driving through the new Akachi road and I saw this statue...I had to get on it. Trust me,the view from atop was way way cooler than I envisioned. Imo has got a tourist site in this! THE AKACHI STATUE.

You check out EscapeCity on Facebook. They organize tours down here.

Re: Imo Tourist Sites by mekuilis(m): 6:05am On Jun 14, 2017
More pictures

Re: Imo Tourist Sites by mekuilis(m): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2017
some more

Re: Imo Tourist Sites by mekuilis(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2017
here

Re: Imo Tourist Sites by mekuilis(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2017
I will be bringing more sights. If you are in Owerri or in Imo generally and you know of fin places (not really hotels or bars), please holler at me. I heard of the Okigwe rolling hills,any idea where that is?!

(1) (Reply)

First Time Going To Canada / UK Versus Germany For An International Student / Visa Free To Shenghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.