Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ibadan The Biggest City In Africa Without A Security - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan The Biggest City In Africa Without A Security (551 Views)

Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Woman Claims She Was Forced To Have Sex With A Security Guard. Photos / Must See: What A Security Officer Did To A Woman Bum Bum,it Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan The Biggest City In Africa Without A Security by jeff1980(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Am from Ibadan but I based in Lagos, I noticed the security aspect of Ibadan is a very poor one.
My friend and I left Golf Club In Ibadan around 12am to drop our friends in their houses and we drove more than 10KM if am not mistaken d distance both along the major roads and some streets without seeing any police officer to stop and ask where are we going or come from.Even we went through Iyagangu police station without seen any of these police men. Rather we saw few neighborhood watch security with ordinary sticks in their hands watching all over the houses on their street.
I dont know if anybody living in Ibadan observed this.In Lagos where I lives, it hardly you drive from one area to another in Lagos without seen security men patrolling even if they are going to ask you for money.
We should appeal to Oyo State governor to do something about it.
Re: Ibadan The Biggest City In Africa Without A Security by Oladipo1166(m): 3:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Cairo is d biggest nt Ibadan....
Re: Ibadan The Biggest City In Africa Without A Security by edlion57(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Is a good thing...

(1) (Reply)

Friend Of Pregnant Woman Who Set Husband And Herself Ablaze In Kano Reacts / A Thief Caught In Delta Stealing Church Plasma Tv And Instruments; Pastor Rejoic / Unveiled: The Real Story Behind The Zenith Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.