Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

JAMB Set To Conduct Supplementary Exams For Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Set To Conduct Supplementary Exams For Candidates (526 Views)

UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates / JAMB Set To Revalidate Biometrics Of Candidates Over Last 10 Years / Jamb Releases Results For Candidates That Wrote On Monday 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Set To Conduct Supplementary Exams For Candidates by hypemandeson(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), is planning to conduct supplementary examination for candidates who had hitches in their registration and examination processes.

This was confirmed by JAMB Registrar, Is-haq Oloyede, on Wednesday while addressing newsmen.

“Anybody whose biometric could not be verified will be allowed to do the supplementary examination.

“As at today, 640 candidates out of 1.7million candidates did not do biometric verification, reasons being that some fraudsters registered candidates across online....Read More at https://legitafrican..com.ng/2017/06/jamb-set-to-conduct-supplementary-exams.html

1 Share

Re: JAMB Set To Conduct Supplementary Exams For Candidates by Kaisy2017: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
this I think is a good news for some folks. today am first to comment where are the rest

1 Like

Re: JAMB Set To Conduct Supplementary Exams For Candidates by sirusX(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is a great development

I know people had issues. I do hope they answer all concerned

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Applied For UI? See Their Mode Of Screening / See A Facebook Post Of Typical Certificated Illiterate. / Creativity By Graduating Student Of Accounting ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.